This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact blogbytonya AT gmail DOT com.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, free product or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. Some advertising may be in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as such. All affiliate links will be clearly labeled (aff) directly following the link so to not mislead readers.
The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for posts or advertisements, honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products will be given. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Entry into sweepstakes hosted on www.tonyastaab.com are open to all U.S. residents over 18 years of age.
Unless otherwise expressed, winners will be determined via random.org.
Entries will be accepted during the timeframe allocated, must contain a way for me to contact you (anonymous entries will not be accepted), and must adhere to requirements specified.
All invalid entries, including duplicate entries will be deleted.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on tonyastaab.com’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on tonyastaab.com’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by tonyastaab.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on tonyastaab.com’s web site are provided "as is" tonyastaab.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, tonyastaab.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall tonyastaab.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on tonyastaab.com’s Internet site, even if tonyastaab.com or a tonyastaab.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on tonyastaab.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. tonyastaab.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. tonyastaab.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. tonyastaab.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
tonyastaab.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by tonyastaab.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to tonyastaab.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
We allow third party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information
when you visit our Web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information
(e.g. click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked
or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide
advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These
companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn
more about this behavioral advertising practice visit the NAI at http://www.networkadvertising.org. To opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices.