Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Oriental Trading Company.
It's not too early to start putting up Halloween decorations, is it? If it's wrong, then I don't want to be right.
We haven't decorated outside, but you better believe I've got our mantel done already. This year we've gone with a Dead and Breakfast Inn theme, complete with donuts. Of course!
I shop at Oriental Trading a lot for holidays, parties, and seasonal decor, and for TODAY ONLY, yes, Friday the 13th, they are offering up to 50% off skeletons and free shipping using the CODE: SQUAD19.
Just click through the image below to start your order, and I'll share below some of the fabulous items that I ordered.
Now, here is what I ordered from Oriental Trading to put together this Dead and Breakfast Inn Halloween Mantel - click on the image above and copy and paste the items below into the search bar, then you can add them to your shopping cart.
- Jumbo Stuffed Spider with Light-Up Eyes Halloween Decoration
- Dragon Skeleton Halloween Decoration
- Vintage Throw Pillows Halloween Decorations
- Natural Creepy Cloth Halloween Decoration
- Gothic Dead & Breakfast Sign Halloween Decoration
- Feathered Black Vulture Halloween Decoration
- Eyeball Orbs Halloween Decorations
- Black Metal Lanterns
- Scary Spiders Halloween Decorations
- Individual Rat Halloween Decoration
Everything else I already had, but I do know that you can order similar items from Oriental Trading too:
- Life-Size Posable Skeleton Halloween Decoration
- Pretty Possessed Print Halloween D?cor
- Small Skull Resin Cranium Halloween Decoration (just grab a can of black glitter spray paint)
My favorite additions to our Dead and Breakfast Inn theme is the addition of an antique teapot that belonged to my grandmother on one of her trays, paired with teacups and donut 'spider eggs'.
What is your Halloween theme going to be this year? Do you keep the same theme each year or change it?
Please pin this post for later: