These mini pull-string Everest pinatas are perfect for an Abominable movie night. Fill them with the kids’ favorite movie-watching treats, then cozy up under a blanket for an adventure with Everest.
Movie and Television Activities
- Activities for KidsCelebrateFree PrintablesHandmadeMovie and Television ActivitiesPaper CraftsPinataWinter crafts
- BagsCostumesFree PrintablesGift Guide: KidsGift Guide: WomenGirls Night InHandmadeHandmade GiftsMovie and Television ActivitiesTransfers
If you love merchandise from the television series Friends, then you’ll love these simple DIY tote bags with Joey’s well-known phrase “How you doin’?”.
- Angry BirdsCelebrateCostumesCrafts for KidsFeltHandmadeMovie and Television ActivitiesSewing
How to make Angry Birds face masks inspired by the Angry Birds 2 movie.
- Activities for KidsCelebrateHandmadeMovie and Television ActivitiesPinata
Make this fun pull-string Boots the monkey pinata filled with gold treasure ‘treats’ inspired by the movie Dora and the Lost City of Gold.
- BakingCakes , Cupcakes, and Cake PopsCelebrateEat & DrinkMovie and Television Activities
Make these fun cake pops inspired by Steve the porcupine from Wonder Park movie before seeing it in theaters this coming March 15.
- BakingBear PartyCakes , Cupcakes, and Cake PopsCelebrateEat & DrinkMovie and Television Activities
These delicious blue bear cupcakes inspired by Boomer from the new Wonder Park movie are sure to be a hit with the kids.
- CelebrateEat & DrinkKids Snacks and LunchesMovie and Television ActivitiesUnder the Sea Party
This mermaid tail fairy bread is the perfect snack for The Little Mermaid themed movie night or party.
- Activities for KidsCelebrateCrafts for KidsHandmadeMovie and Television Activities
These dragon scale slime tubs are the perfect activity for kids before seeing the How To Train Your Dragon 3.
- CelebrateMovie and Television ActivitiesParty Tips and TrendsPinata
Celebrate the release of How To Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World with these mini pull-string piñatas. They are perfect for filling with treats for a party, or for seeing the new movie at the drive-in.
- CelebrateDecorating Kids SpacesHandmadeHandmade GiftsLego PartyMovie and Television ActivitiesSewingThe Abode
This handmade fleece UltraKatty pillow inspired by The LEGO Movie 2 is the perfect addition to your child’s room decor, and they’ll love snuggling up to it while watching the movie too.