The best tip for arranging flowers is right here! Grab a drill and a jar, and let’s create a beautiful centerpiece for your table.
- CelebrateDecorating the homeHandmadeTablescapesThe AbodeTrash to Treasure
- Cakes , Cupcakes, and Cake PopsCelebrateEat & DrinkFather's DayIce-creamTablescapes
Entertaining outdoors for Father’s Day is simple with these easy-to-follow tips for setting up an elegant dessert and coffee table in the backyard.
- Asian RecipesBeverages: alcoholicCelebrateEat & DrinkGirls Night InParty Tips and TrendsSelf-serve barTablescapes
Al Fresco dining is the perfect way to entertain family and friends this summer and we have all the tips you need for a spicy Thai food inspired table.
- CelebrateEat & DrinkHandmadeParty Tips and TrendsPicnicSewingTablescapes
These burlap and lace cutlery pockets are the perfect way to dress up your table for entertaining outdoors this summer.
- CelebrateGirls Night InParty Tips and TrendsPatriotic PartyTablescapesTea Party
Sometimes, simple is best.
Sometimes, you get caught up all too quickly when entertaining at home, trying to make sure that everything is perfect, but not really enjoying the moment.
Whether it's preparing elaborate dishes, cleaning your house, or pulling together a fancy table, it can become overwhelming very quickly. If you are having a few girlfriends over though keep it simple, enjoy the moment and be present, instead of spending your time in the kitchen prepping, baking, and cleaning up.
Inspiration can come from the simplest of things. These vibrant salad plates are part of the Lina Cherry collection from Villeroy & Boch.
- CelebrateHandmadeParty Tips and TrendsTablescapesWood Crafts
Whether you are entertaining outdoors, or indoors, sometimes the space you are working with just isn't large enough to display everything from food, to servingware and beverages. You don't want to use too many different tables though, especially if you only have a small space for entertaining, and you need to allow space for guests to put put down their beverages or plates. Even more so if you are hosting a sit-down dinner party and need to place the food down the center of the table without encroaching on guests dining space.
I'm going to share a tip for making sure food is visible and eye-catching, even in small spaces. Our goal is to not have all of your food at one level and filling a large space of your table, but to bring it all together in a stylish way, that makes it easy (especially for children) to see what is available.
I recently made these two small tiered food stands.
This party table, especially for dad, takes little time to set up, and will be loved by all.
So, all you need for this table are a couple of treats that dad loves, his favorite beverage, and handmade gifts from the kids.
The best BATMAN party that little boys will love, complete with fun snacks, costumes, and building.
- CelebrateDecorating the homeHalloweenTablescapesThanksgivingThe Abode
I love decorating our table for the Holidays, but you don’t need to spend a lot of money on a variety of table decor for every holiday and every season. Purchase the basics, and decorate around them. I’m going to show you how to create simple and stylish Halloween and then Thanksgiving tablescape using a few basic items.
It’s no secret how much I love World Market. From their food items, to their jewelry, and of course their furniture and decor I’m a regular shopper.
My most loved household items are my dining table and chairs, which of course I purchased from World Market about a year ago. Our dining table is where we entertain visitors, and enjoy family meals most nights.
These basic items that I’m going to show you can not only transform your table from Halloween to Fall, or Thanksgiving, but also (aside from the pumpkins) through to Christmas as well. The colors and items are very versatile.
- Table Runner: Brown Woven (from World Market)
- Placemats: Red Pandan Square (from World Market)
- Chargers: Fluted Silver (from World Market)
- Napkin Rings: Hammered Silver (from World Market)
- Candle Holder: Alto Metal Taper (from World Market)
- Candles: Metallic Silver Taper (from World Market0
- Napkins: Brown Woven (already owned)
- Cake Stand with Dome (already owned)
- Silver Glitter Pumpkins (already owned)
This is how these basic items come together. The colors are perfect for every day dinner parties, not just for the holiday season.
The reason I chose these colors:
- BakingCakes , Cupcakes, and Cake PopsCelebrateDisneyDisney RecipesEat & DrinkMovie and Television ActivitiesPrincess PartyTablescapes
Disney Cinderella was re-released on Blu-Ray/DVD during the week.
I'm going to show you simple tips for hosting a fun Disney Cinderella viewing party that little girls are sure to love.
A Cinderella Party doesn't have to be over-the-top to be fun. Keep it simple, and use as many items as you can that you already have on hand.