Turn a plain pair of canvas shoes into mermaid shoes with this easy tutorial. It’s such a fun summer craft that you’ll love to wear.
Handmade Kids Clothes
- ArtCrafts for KidsFashionFashion & BeautyHandmadeHandmade GiftsHandmade Kids ClothesKids Fashion
- AccessoriesCelebrateFashion & BeautyGift Guide: KidsHandmadeHandmade GiftsHandmade Kids ClothesSewing
These handmade hair scrunchies are the perfect beginner sewing project for your pre-teen or teen. They could even make a little extra money selling them.
- Activities for KidsCelebrateCrafts for KidsDisneyFashion & BeautyFree PrintablesHandmadeHandmade Kids ClothesKids FashionMovie and Television ActivitiesParty Tips and TrendsSuperhero PartyTransfers
Turn coloring pages into t-shirt transfers for a fun summer craft for kids, and to wear to their favorite movie like Incredibles 2.
- Activities for KidsBack To SchoolBook PartyCandyCelebrateCrafts for KidsDr SeussDr. Seuss craftsEat & DrinkFashion & BeautyFree PrintablesHandmadeHandmade Kids ClothesKids FashionParty Tips and TrendsTransfers
Celebrate Dr. Seuss’s birthday, Read Across America Day, and World Book Day with these fun treats and handmade shirts inspired by The Lorax.
- Activities for KidsBakingCakes , Cupcakes, and Cake PopsCelebrateEat & DrinkFashion & BeautyFree PrintablesHandmadeHandmade Kids ClothesKids FashionSuperhero PartyTransfers
Having a Powerpuff Girls celebration? You’ll need these individual cakes inspired by Blossom, Buttercup and Bubbles, along with a free template to make Powerful Girl shirts.
- ArtCraft KitsCraft SuppliesCrafts for KidsFashion & BeautyHandmadeHandmade Kids ClothesKids Fashion
Airbrush cool shirts with kids. They can make their own designs and start some new fashion trends.
- Fashion & BeautyHandmadeHandmade Kids ClothesKids FashionSewing
Refashion thrift store clothing for girls by adding sequin designs to plain tees with these easy tips.
- Activities for KidsCrafts for KidsFashion & BeautyHandmadeHandmade Kids ClothesKids FashionStamping
If you are looking for a fun summer craft project for the kids, pick up a few plain t-shirts and fabric paint, and…
- CelebrateCrafts for KidsFashion & BeautyHandmadeHandmade Kids ClothesKids FashionPatriotic craftsPatriotic Party
I'm a collector of cheap shirts. Whenever I see plain shirts or tops on sale that will fit the kids I always pick up a couple in a size that will fit them now and the next size up. We use these to decorate our own fun shirts for the kids to wear, it's so much cheaper than buying pre-printed/decorated shirts, although we do occasionally purchase those too if we find them on clearance.
This cute blue top was $5 at Target. It's a racerback shirt with a cute bow on the back. I thought it needed a little something on the front too, and Miss M is all about bling and glitter and rhinestones.
I've written about this topic before. I have a boy. That boy has holes in nearly every pair of jeans he owns.
Now that spring is in the air here in Southern California and we are experiencing weather around mid 60's-mid 70's most days, it was time to grab all of the jeans with holes in the knees that were worn all winter long, chop them up into shorts, patch the knees and make some Spring shorts out them.
I found three pairs today, although I daresay there will be more coming out of the laundry in the next couple of days.
Instead of lots of sewing this time, I decided to take the easy way out and pulled out a roll of hemming tape, which honestly I'm not sure how long I've had it, or where it came from, but by the looks of the package, I've been dragging it around for some time or inherited it with crafting supplies from a friend or family member.