These adorable ladybug Valentine’s Day cards are the perfect activity while reading Hugs & Kisses for The Grouchy Ladybug by Eric Carle.
Valentine’s Day crafts
- Activities for KidsBook PartyCelebrateHandmadeHandmade GiftsPaper CraftsValentine's DayValentine's Day crafts
- CelebrateHandmadePaper CraftsValentine's DayValentine's Day crafts
This hugs and kisses pennant garland is the perfect handmade decor not only for Valentine’s Day but to display year-round.
- CelebrateDecorating Kids SpacesFree PrintablesHandmadePaper CraftsThe AbodeValentine's DayValentine's Day crafts
This hugs and kisses handmade paper garland is sure to have your kids dreaming in no time.
- HandmadeHandmade GiftsValentine's DayValentine's Day craftsWood Crafts
This ‘love’ pallet sign is perfect for not only Valentine’s Day, but to hang in your home year-round. It’s also a great way to use those sticks your kids collect.
- CelebrateCrafts for KidsHandmadePaper CraftsValentine's DayValentine's Day crafts
This quick and easy paper heart craft is not only perfect for Valentine’s Day but can be kept up year-round.
- Cakes , Cupcakes, and Cake PopsCelebrateEat & DrinkEmojiHandmadeValentine's DayValentine's Day craftsValentine's Day Recipes
These Emoji cupcake toppers are the perfect addition to your favorite cupcakes for any celebration from Valentine’s Day to an emoji themed party.
- CelebrateEat & DrinkFree PrintablesGift Guide: KidsHandmadeValentine's DayValentine's Day craftsValentine's Day Recipes
Halos are not only delicious to eat, but also fun to craft with. Try these three fun (and delicious) Valentine’s Day crafts for the whole family inspired by Halos mandarins.
- CelebrateFree PrintablesHandmadeValentine's DayValentine's Day crafts
The kids have four days off school this coming weekend, so both classes are hosting special Valentine's Day parties today.
Of course I left preparing for the parties until the last-minute. Because I procrastinate. A lot. But, after a little late night crafting, these are the Valentine's Day gifts I sent in their backpacks this morning to hand out to their classmates.
- CelebrateDecorating the homeHandmadeThe AbodeValentine's DayValentine's Day crafts
If you are like me and don't really decorate for Valentine's Day, but like to make something fun and that's full of love…
- CelebrateFree PrintablesHandmadeLego PartyValentine's DayValentine's Day crafts
Only a few more weeks until Valentine's Day. If you have little LEGO lovers like I do, then they are going to love…