This free fall coffee cozy knitting pattern will turn your ordinary travel coffee mug into the perfect fall mug to carry everywhere with you this season.
- CelebrateHandmadeHandmade GiftsKnittingThanksgivingThanksgiving craftsYarn Crafts
Turn any plain cushion into a boho-inspired shag cushion with this easy tutorial.
- CrochetDecorating the homeHandmadeThe AbodeYarn Crafts
Crochet a pretty edge on a basket liner with this easy-to-follow tutorial.
- Back To SchoolCelebrateEmbroideryHandmadeHandmade GiftsYarn Crafts
Personalize your kids pencil case with this easy embroidery tutorial.
- Garden PartyGardeningGirls Night InHandmadeHandmade GiftsThe AbodeYarn Crafts
The easiest macrame plant hanger tutorial for beginners. This will have you hanging plants all around your porch in no time.
- CelebrateDespicable MeHandmadeKnittingMovie and Television ActivitiesWinter craftsYarn Crafts
These handmade Despicable Me Dru and Gru scarves are the perfect knitting project for the cooler weather and will make a great holiday gift for kids too.
Halloween themed pom poms are the perfect craft for kids this Halloween season and we are showing you two easy ways to make them using items you already have at home.
- Craft SuppliesCrafts for KidsDecorating Kids SpacesDecorating the homeHandmadeHandmade GiftsThe AbodeYarn Crafts
Make a simple loom for weaving out of wood and nails, and then weave a beautiful wall hanging to match your home decor.
- Activities for KidsCrafts for KidsDecorating the homeGift Guide: WomenHandmadeThe AbodeWood CraftsYarn Crafts
Brighten up your home with this DIY cactus string art project, it’s a great project to do with kids.
- CelebrateCrafts for KidsDr SeussDr. Seuss craftsHandmadePaper CraftsYarn Crafts
In the world of multiples when you think of Dr. Seuss, Thing 1 and Thing 2 generally come to mind. You often see…