Turn a thrift store or garage sale find into something perfect for your home.
Decorating Kids Spaces
- Decorating Kids SpacesDecorating the homeHandmadeHandmade GiftsThe AbodeTrash to Treasure
- CelebrateDecorating Kids SpacesHandmadeHandmade GiftsLego PartyMovie and Television ActivitiesSewingThe Abode
This handmade fleece UltraKatty pillow inspired by The LEGO Movie 2 is the perfect addition to your child’s room decor, and they’ll love snuggling up to it while watching the movie too.
- Decorating Kids SpacesDecorating the homeGift Guide: KidsGift Guide: WomenHandmade GiftsThe Abode
Turn any plain pillow into a decorative on-trend word pillow with this easy tutorial.
- CelebrateDecorating Kids SpacesGift Guide: MenGift Guide: WomenHandmadeHandmade GiftsPhotography TipsThe AbodeTransfersWood Crafts
Follow this easy tutorial to make wood block photo frames with fabric transfer photos on them.
- Crafts for KidsDecorating Kids SpacesGift Guide: KidsGift Guide: WomenHandmadePhotography TipsThe AbodeWood Crafts
These DIY mini wood clip-on frames are a perfect way to show off your HP Sprocket photos.
- Activities for KidsBeauty ProductsDecorating Kids SpacesFashion & BeautyHandmadeMovie and Television ActivitiesThe AbodeTrash to Treasure
Make the ultimate makeup, manicure, and hair styling station for girls at home with these easy tips, including turning a spice rack into a manicure organizer.
- Activities for KidsDecorating Kids SpacesGarden PartyGardeningHandmadeHandmade GiftsLego PartyThe Abode
Looking for a great way to use some of that LEGO that you keep standing on? Make these LEGO terrariums.
- CelebrateDecorating Kids SpacesFree PrintablesHandmadePaper CraftsThe AbodeValentine's DayValentine's Day crafts
This hugs and kisses handmade paper garland is sure to have your kids dreaming in no time.
- Activities for KidsCrafts for KidsDecorating Kids SpacesDecorating the homeGardeningHandmadeThe Abode
Create a memory jar for your child’s bedroom that lights up at night. These night light terrariums that are full of memories are so easy to make.
- Craft SuppliesCrafts for KidsDecorating Kids SpacesDecorating the homeHandmadeHandmade GiftsThe AbodeYarn Crafts
Make a simple loom for weaving out of wood and nails, and then weave a beautiful wall hanging to match your home decor.