Over 50 classes, activities, things to do, and kid-friendly places in Temecula, California.
Inland Empire California
- Inland Empire CaliforniaSouthern CaliforniaTravel
- Hiking with KidsInland Empire CaliforniaSouthern CaliforniaTravelTravel with Kids
Want to spend a day in Palm Springs with kids? This day trip will have you hiking, seeing art, wandering through a botanical garden, visiting a museum, and enjoying gluten-free dining along the way.
- Hiking with KidsInland Empire CaliforniaSouthern CaliforniaTravelValentine's Day
One of the most romantic hikes in Southern California is to Heart Rock in Crestline, located in the San Bernardino Mountains.
- Activities for KidsInland Empire CaliforniaSouthern CaliforniaTravel
Visit the California Citrus State Historic Park with kids. It’s the perfect spot for hiking, taste-testing citrus, and learning about the history of citrus and Riverside county.
Whether you live in the Southern California area, or are visiting Palm Springs, a day trip to the Salton Sea is a must do. Here are tips on what to see and do when you get there.
Tips for staying local over the summer months and four ways to reuse your local newspaper instead of throwing it away.
- Inland Empire CaliforniaKids FashionSouthern CaliforniaTravelTravel with Kids
If you’ve ever wanted to visit the Lemon Lily Festival in Idyllwild California, here are the family friendly activities you can participate in.
Insider tips and advice for attending the annual Temecula Valley Balloon and Wine Festival.
- Activities for KidsBack To SchoolEat & DrinkFree PrintablesFruit recipesGift Guide: MenGift Guide: WomenInland Empire CaliforniaSouthern CaliforniaTeacher Appreciation WeekTravel
Get the kids outdoors to pick fresh blueberries and gift them to their favorite teacher with this free printable.
- Inland Empire CaliforniaSan DiegoSouthern CaliforniaTravelTravel with Kids
Get the kids outdoors this spring with this round-up of the best places to take kids in Southern California.