THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED.
WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED TOMORROW
I was sent a box of chocolate dipped fortune cookies (to review) recently by the wonderful Erin at Fancy Fortune Cookies.
Don’t these look delicious.
The flavors I received were (I say were, because let’s face it, things like this do NOT last very long in our house … thanks to me and my sweet tooth and 3 kids who were allowed to sample them too) Vanilla, Cappuccino, Cherry, Coconut, Orange and Raspberry. I think it was the Raspberry dipped in white chocolate that tasted like a Strawberry Milkshake and the Orange dipped in milk chocolate that oh my goodness seriously tasted like a Jaffa. Now a lot of you will be sitting there scratching your heads and wondering what an earth a Jaffa is and if I’m in fact speaking English. Jaffas were my all-time FAVORITE candy growing up in Australia. They are small round balls of chocolate coated in a hard orange flavored shell and they are divine, especially in a Chocolate & Vanilla ice-cream/Jaffa/Whipped cream/Hot chocolate fudge Sundae *mopping up drool* so you can see why I loved these ones so much.
I’m getting completely off track though, so back to the Fancy Fortune Cookies.
These are perfect for parties and can be personalized:
- Place in a raised glass bowl on the table for a dinner party – fabulous edible centerpiece
- Serve to your party guests with tea & coffee at the end of your party
- Party favors
- Ideal for: Weddings, birthday celebrations, corporate events, trade shows, charity events, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Anniversaries, Reunions and Special Occasions.
Varieties of fortune cookies available:
- Chocolate covered fortune cookies – white, milk and dark chocolate
- The giant 1lb fortune cookie … oh yes, you read that right, 1lb.
- Flavored fortune cookies– lemon, orange, fruit punch, bubblegum, cherry, raspberry, blueberry, cappuccino, coconut, chocolate and mint
- Regular Vanilla fortune cookies
Benefits of ordering from Fancy Fortune Cookies
- Personalize your fortune cookies. Choose your sayings, packaging, flavor and color
- All cookies are individually wrapped.
- 100% money back guarantee
- They are the original flavored fortune cookie company.
Oh, and did I mention that there will be a GIVEAWAY too. A $75 gift certificate giveaway to be precise. $75 worth of fortune cookies. This is perfect if you have a party coming up soon
Visit Fancy Fortune Cookie and tell me what you would spend the $75 gift certificate on if you won. Leave a comment below (please ensure I have a way to contact you in the event you win).
Want additional entries? (you’ll get one additional entry for each thing you do)
Tweet about the giveaway (leave me your twitter id)
Subscribe to my blog
Follow my blog
Place my button on your own site
Blog about this giveaway (even if it’s just a little “hey by the way head on over here to enter this giveaway” at the end of a blog post)
Become a fan of my blog on Facebook (just click on the Networked Blogs link over there –>)
This contest is open to all residents of the U.S and will end at Thursday 28th May 10pm PST.
Product review item provided free of charge by: Fancy Fortune Cookies