Are you going to Knott's Merry Farm this holiday season?
We can't wait … or should I say 'I' can't wait. The kids don't know we are going yet, it's going to be a surprise and also their first time.
If you are planning on going, I have the show guide for you along with information about purchasing season passes for 2014, which make the perfect Christmas gift.
KNOTT’S HOLIDAY SHOW GUIDE
IT’S CHRISTMAS SNOOPY! – Charles M. Schulz Theatre
SANTA’S CHRISTMAS CABIN
a. Photos with Santa
b. Wine and Craft Beer tasting
c. Santa’s Sundae Bar
SNOOPY’S TREE LIGHTING – Calico Square
CHRISTMAS ABOARD ENGINE 41 – CALICO STEAM TRAIN
WINTER WONDERLAND – Camp Snoopy Theatre
CALICO SALOON CHRISTMAS SHOW – Calico Saloon
“A CHRISTMAS CAROL” or “THE GIFT OF THE MAGI” – Bird Cage Theatre
CALICO CAROLERS – Throughout Ghost Town
THE GHOST TOWN MINERS – Spurs stage
SNOOPY’S MAGICAL NIGHTS OF LIGHTS – Camp Snoopy
CHRISTMAS CRAFTS FAIR- Ghost Town
2014 SEASON PASSES
Season passes, which boast unlimited visits in 2014, can be purchased online starting at $78.00 or with six easy installment payments of $13.00, for a limited time.
Knott’s Season Pass program offers its members discounts, special Season Pass Holder events and more.
2014 Season Passes Include:
- Easy pay payment program (for a limited time)
- One FREE visit during the 2013 season
- Additional visits for just $9.99 each through December 31, 2013*
- Unlimited visits for the entire 2014 season with no blackout dates
- Access to Knott’s great seasonal offerings, including Knott’s Merry Farm, Knott’s Berry Bloom, and Camp Spooky
- Discounts at select food and merchandise locations
- Discounts on Knott’s Scary Farm Tickets
- Early Ride Time on select rides during summer season
*Per Pass Holder/non-transferrable ** Per Pass Holder /per day/ non-transferrable.
To purchase passes and find additional information on all Knott’s Berry Farm has to offer, visit
Disclosure: This post was brought to you courtesy of GigaSavvy. #MerryFarm