I'm currently on vacation in Australia. The kids and I are so excited to be spending Christmas with my family and friends.
Unfortunately we can't be here every year though, no matter how much we would love to be. The holidays we miss are filled with cards and phone calls, and gifts arriving in the mail. It's not the same, but at least these things can help us celebrate the holidays together, no matter how far apart we are.
I hired my friend Mandy (of Mandy See Photography) this year to take holiday photos of the kids. She did such a fabulous job. I absolutely love the new photo she took of me … see it over there to the right, and then there is the new family shot she took for my 'about me' page too.
Each year I search for cards that are just a little bit different. So when I was approached to take a look at Open Me I fell in love. These cards are right up my alley.
- These are not traditional postcard style photo cards, instead they are a regular card with a cover, inside and back.
- You can mail, or email the cards to family and friends, which is perfect if you don't have an updated mailing address (which happens often when you have a lot of military friends), just email the card instead of sending it via snail mail.
- You can choose when you want your card to be delivered.
- There are a great selection of quirky and fun cards to choose from.
- They are easy to make. You simply select your card, add a photograph and text, and send. It's that simple.
Visit OpenMe.com this holiday season and create personalized cards to send to friends and family via email or snail mail. You can learn more about Open Me here: