You may remember we recently took a road trip with our beloved pooch Sparky. Well, the entire trip was spent with him curled up at my feet in the car. He gets car sick in the trunk and so it was my feet or Jay's lap for the drive.
This of course isn't safe for anyone and did leave me paranoid about what 'may' happen. So when I was given an opportunity to try a Bergan ASPCA Pet Harness, I jumped at it. Now on our regular hiking adventures, vet trips or any other time we take our pooch with us, we will know he is safe.
* Disclosure: This shopping experience was sponsored by Collective Bias.