Disclosure: ECO Tools products for review
Okay girls. Earth Month is upon us. Let’s celebrate, but let’s do it up right and go green. Host a lunch with the wonderful women in your life this month.
Here are a few tips:
- Serve organic vegetarian food
- Decorate your table with bamboo, plants and lots of green, brown and white
- Give your girlfriends a gift that they will love and is environmentally friendly.
- Put out an assortment of herbal teas or my personal favorite Chai
- Save on electricity by setting up a table outside and enjoy the wonderful spring weather … for those of you not still snowed in of course
Now, about those gifts. It doesn’t matter what kind of girl you are, you will love something about EcoTOOLS. This is the kind of gift that you could put together in an individual bag or box for each of your girlfriends to fit their personality.
For the non-makeup wearing friend, there are bath products and nail files
For the make-up lover, there are brushes, brushes and more brushes …
And for the girlfriend who is obsessed with her eyebrows … come on, most of us have a girlfriend like that (or we are that girlfriend), there is a fabulous eyebrow kit
The best part of EcoTools, aside from being affordable and fantastic products … trust me, I have them and have tried them, oh my goodness, those brushes are so soft and fabulous … anyway, the best part, is that they are environmentally friendly. Can you believe that even the powder puffs are machine washable.
From the bamboo handles and sponges, to the animal-free taklon bristles and the recycled aluminum and stainless steel to the plant-based ink printed on the reusable pouches, this chic product line has thought of everything.
Don’t forget that Mother’s Day is coming up too. Why not send all of those wonderful mother’s in your life a little treat.