We’ve all got a t-shirt in our closet that is old, has stains, or is just plain out of fashion. Give it a brand new look with these 5 creative ideas.
Fashion & Beauty
Teaching your teen to sew is a wonderful life skill. These 5 beginner sewing projects are perfect for girls to make something they can use.
Kids’ grow out of clothes quickly and it’s expensive to replace them. With Kids on 45th, you can get an affordable box full of clothes for under $60.
- BagsCostumesFree PrintablesGirls Night InHandmadeHandmade GiftsTransfers
If you love merchandise from the television series Friends, then you’ll love these simple DIY tote bags with Joey’s well-known phrase “How you doin’?”.
- AccessoriesFashion & BeautyHandmadeHandmade GiftsJewelry and AccessoriesLeather and Suede Crafts
These handmade tassel earrings in leather or suede are the perfect fall accessory and make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays.
- AccessoriesCrafts for KidsFashion & BeautyHandmadeHandmade GiftsJewelry and AccessoriesLeather and Suede CraftsLego PartyStorytime Activities
These handmade friendship bracelets are perfect for both you and your kids to make and hand out to friends for National Friendship Day.
All you need is beginner sewing skills, a little fabric, and 30-minutes of time to make this easy kaftan. It’s the perfect beach cover-up this summer.
Looking for hats for the racing season, summer beach days, brunch at the winery with the girls, hats for big heads, and hats that retain their shape when traveling? Then you’ll want to try Tenth Street Hats.
- ArtCrafts for KidsFashion & BeautyHandmadeHandmade FashionHandmade GiftsKids FashionWomen's Fashion
Turn a plain pair of canvas shoes into mermaid shoes with this easy tutorial. It’s such a fun summer craft that you’ll love to wear.
- AccessoriesCelebrateFashion & BeautyHandmadeHandmade FashionHandmade GiftsSewing
These handmade hair scrunchies are the perfect beginner sewing project for your pre-teen or teen. They could even make a little extra money selling them.