You have an everyday bag, a backpack, and a beach tote, but we show you how to make bags that you didn’t even know you needed until now.
Fashion & Beauty
- BagsFashion & BeautyHandmadeHandmade FashionHandmade Gifts
- EmbroideryFashion & BeautyHandmadeHandmade FashionSewingWomen's Fashion
Make Your Own Patches for Ripped Jeans
You’ve stretched the knee holes in your jeans and now it’s time to fix them. We show you how to make easy patches for ripped jeans.
From decor, to home entertaining, Thanksgiving, and a cozy fall poncho, we’ve got great fall crafts for adults to make this season.
From a nail polish organizer to makeup brush storage and more we’ve got a great round-up of DIY beauty products and handmade gift ideas.
- Fashion & BeautyHandmadeHandmade FashionKids Fashion
Hide Stains on a T-shirt With These Creative Ideas
We’ve all got a t-shirt that is old, has stains or is just plain out of fashion. We have 5 creative ideas to hide stains on a t-shirt.
Teaching your teen to sew is a wonderful life skill. We have 5 beginner sewing projects for teen girls that they can actually use.
Kids’ grow out of clothes quickly and it’s expensive to replace them. Get cheap kids clothes online from Kids on 45th. A box is under $60.
- BagsCostumesFree PrintablesGirls Night InHandmadeHandmade GiftsTransfers
Friends TV Show DIY How You Doin’? Tote Bags
Looking for a fun Friends TV Show DIY? You’ll love these simple tote bags with Joey’s well-known phrase “How you doin’?”.
- AccessoriesCrafts for KidsFashion & BeautyHandmadeHandmade GiftsJewelry and AccessoriesLeather and Suede CraftsLego PartyStorytime Activities
Handmade Friendship Bracelets for National Friendship Day
These handmade friendship bracelets are perfect for both you and your kids to make and hand out to friends for National Friendship Day.
Looking for summer hats for women for racing season, beach days, travel, or brunch at the winery? You’ll want to try Tenth Street Hats.