If you love merchandise from the television series Friends, then you’ll love these simple DIY tote bags with Joey’s well-known phrase “How you doin’?”.
Fashion & Beauty
- BagsCostumesFree PrintablesGift Guide: KidsGift Guide: WomenGirls Night InHandmadeHandmade GiftsMovie and Television ActivitiesTransfers
These handmade tassel earrings in leather or suede are the perfect fall accessory and make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays.
- CelebrateCraft PartyFashion & BeautyHandmade GiftsJewelry
How to make multi-strand bracelets using beads, suede, hemp cord, and other items that are perfect for gifts, for selling at markets and on Etsy.
- Activities for KidsBack To SchoolBook PartyCelebrateCrafts for KidsFashion & BeautyGift Guide: KidsHandmadeHandmade GiftsKids Fashion
National Friendship Day is August 4. Let’s teach our kids kindness, friendship, and to be inclusive and understanding of others, especially in light…
All you need is beginner sewing skills, a little fabric, and 30-minutes of time to make this easy kaftan. It’s the perfect beach cover-up this summer.
Looking for hats for the racing season, summer beach days, brunch at the winery with the girls, hats for big heads, and hats that retain their shape when traveling? Then you’ll want to try Tenth Street Hats.
- ArtCrafts for KidsFashionFashion & BeautyHandmadeHandmade GiftsHandmade Kids ClothesKids Fashion
Turn a plain pair of canvas shoes into mermaid shoes with this easy tutorial. It’s such a fun summer craft that you’ll love to wear.
- AccessoriesCelebrateFashion & BeautyGift Guide: KidsHandmadeHandmade GiftsHandmade Kids ClothesSewing
These handmade hair scrunchies are the perfect beginner sewing project for your pre-teen or teen. They could even make a little extra money selling them.
- Beauty ProductsFashion & BeautyHandmadeHandmade GiftsSewing
This handmade fabric makeup brush holder makes a wonderful gift, organizes all of your makeup brushes, is wipe clean, and is great for traveling.
No insurance, live in a rural area, or don’t have a regular healthcare provider? You can still do a HPV screening test in the comfort of your own home, and it’s affordable too.