These Doctor Dolittle themed paper party cups filled with movie-watching treats are perfect for a family movie night at home.
Eat & Drink
- Activities for KidsBear PartyCelebrateCrafts for KidsEat & DrinkFree PrintablesHandmadeJungle-Safari-Zoo PartyKids Snacks and LunchesMovie and Television ActivitiesPaper Crafts
These bacon-wrapped hot dogs with sweet and spicy toppings make a great self-serve bar idea when grilling outdoors.
This garlic and herb oven-roast whole chicken with vegetables is sure to become a family favorite meal.
This cast-iron skillet smoked kielbasa with gnocchi weeknight dinner is a quick and easy meal that the whole family will love.
If you are looking for the perfect cold-weather comfort food dish this winter, then this slow cooker white chicken chili in bread bowls is for you.
These pancake mix chocolate chip muffins are the perfect way to use some of the ingredients in your pantry.
- CelebrateChristmasChristmas RecipesEat & DrinkGluten FreeKids Snacks and LunchesMovie and Television Activities
These fun gluten-free food ideas inspired by The Grinch are perfect for a holiday movie night at home with the family in front of the fire.
- Activities for KidsBakingBook PartyCookiesEat & DrinkKids in the kitchen
These lemon snowball cookies inspired by the children’s book Snow Much Fun! by Nancy Siscoe is a wonderful storytime activity to do with kids.
- CelebrateChristmasChristmas RecipesCookiesEat & DrinkGluten Free
These gluten-free reindeer Christmas cookies are perfect for Christmas parties, cookie exchanges, and cookie decorating parties this holiday season.
- CelebrateChristmasChristmas craftsCooking PartyHandmadeIn The Kitchen
These semi-handmade reindeer aprons are perfect for cookie decorating parties, holiday gifts, and all of your holiday baking at home.