Fabric and ribbon garlands are a quick and inexpensive way to add color and a shabby chic or farmhouse vibe to your home decor.
- CelebrateDecorating the homeHandmadeThe AbodeValentine's DayValentine's Day crafts
- Decorating Kids SpacesDecorating the homeHandmadeHandmade GiftsThe AbodeTrash to Treasure
Turn a thrift store or garage sale find into something perfect for your home.
Follow these simple tips on how to paint cork coasters. These will brighten up your home, and stop those ugly water rings from appearing on your furniture.
- CelebrateGarden PartyGardeningGift Guide: WomenHandmade GiftsHousewarming PartyThe Abode
If you are looking for the perfect hostess, teacher, or housewarming gift, then you (and the recipient) will love receiving herbs in beautiful vessels. Click through for all the details.
- CelebrateDecorating Kids SpacesHandmadeHandmade GiftsLego PartyMovie and Television ActivitiesSewingThe Abode
This handmade fleece UltraKatty pillow inspired by The LEGO Movie 2 is the perfect addition to your child’s room decor, and they’ll love snuggling up to it while watching the movie too.
This tutorial will show you how easy it is to make an evergreen wreath that is perfect for hanging on your front door or above your mantel between holidays.
Turn any plain cushion into a boho-inspired shag cushion with this easy tutorial.
Turn any old container into a fun pineapple themed succulent planter in no time at all with this easy tutorial.
- CelebrateDecorating the homeHandmadeTablescapesThe AbodeTrash to Treasure
The best tip for arranging flowers is right here! Grab a drill and a jar, and let’s create a beautiful centerpiece for your table.
- CrochetDecorating the homeHandmadeThe AbodeYarn Crafts
Crochet a pretty edge on a basket liner with this easy-to-follow tutorial.