Explore under the sea from home this summer with these fun ocean-themed crafts and fun food you can make with kids for summer parties and movie nights.
- CelebrateCrafts for KidsHandmadeKids Snacks and LunchesUnder the Sea Party
- CelebrateDr SeussGraduation Party and College Gift GuideHandmadeHandmade Gifts
Is your child graduating this year? Make these handmade leis and host a Dr. Seuss themed graduation party with these fun party supplies.
This Mario Kart themed fairy bread is perfect for your next video game party, or just because you want to make a fun treat for the kids.
Looking for creative Easter basket ideas for tweens, teens, and college kids? Think outside the box with these five ideas that they will love.
If you are looking for fun family movie night activities to do with the kids, then check out these activities, printables, fun food, and crafts.
Decorating for Easter is made easy with Oriental Trading. This farmhouse style decor complete with vintage pieces will look wonderful in your home.
- CelebrateCrafts for KidsHandmadeSt Patrick's DayStorytime Activities
These 3 leprechaun crafts including a leprechaun trap, photo prop, and treat box are a fun way to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day.
- CelebrateCrafts for KidsFree PrintablesHandmadePaper CraftsStorytime ActivitiesValentine's Day
Help kids with their handwriting with these handmade envelopes and notecards inspired by the children’s book, The Love Letter.
- CelebrateDecorating The HomeHandmadeThe AbodeValentine's Day
Fabric and ribbon garlands are a quick and inexpensive way to add color and a shabby chic or farmhouse vibe to your home decor.
- CandyCelebrateEat & DrinkValentine's DayValentine's Day Recipes
This Valentine’s Day candy charcuterie board is perfect for celebrating Galentine’s Day with girlfriends.