These semi-handmade reindeer aprons are perfect for cookie decorating parties, holiday gifts, and all of your holiday baking at home.
- CelebrateChristmasChristmas craftsCooking PartyHandmadeIn The Kitchen
- BagsCostumesFree PrintablesGift Guide: KidsGift Guide: WomenGirls Night InHandmadeHandmade GiftsMovie and Television ActivitiesTransfers
If you love merchandise from the television series Friends, then you’ll love these simple DIY tote bags with Joey’s well-known phrase “How you doin’?”.
- Decorating Kids SpacesDecorating the homeHandmadeHandmade GiftsThe AbodeTrash to Treasure
Turn a thrift store or garage sale find into something perfect for your home.
These handmade tassel earrings in leather or suede are the perfect fall accessory and make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays.
- Activities for KidsBack To SchoolCelebrateCrafts for KidsHandmadeWood Crafts
How to make an easy mousetrap car for science class that travels over 6 meters.
- CelebrateCraft PartyFashion & BeautyHandmade GiftsJewelry
How to make multi-strand bracelets using beads, suede, hemp cord, and other items that are perfect for gifts, for selling at markets and on Etsy.
These cost-effective and simple ideas will have you hosting the loveliest book themed baby shower for the parents-to-be.
Turn an ordinary canning jar into a pin cushion jar with this simple tutorial. They make great gifts for the crafters in your life too.
- Angry BirdsCelebrateCostumesCrafts for KidsFeltHandmadeMovie and Television ActivitiesSewing
How to make Angry Birds face masks inspired by the Angry Birds 2 movie.
- Activities for KidsBack To SchoolBook PartyCelebrateCrafts for KidsFashion & BeautyGift Guide: KidsHandmadeHandmade GiftsKids Fashion
National Friendship Day is August 4. Let’s teach our kids kindness, friendship, and to be inclusive and understanding of others, especially in light…