Explore under the sea from home this summer with these fun ocean-themed crafts and fun food you can make with kids for summer parties and movie nights.
- CelebrateCrafts for KidsHandmadeKids Snacks and LunchesUnder the Sea Party
- Crafts for KidsDIY For The HomeHandmadeHandmade GiftsKids SpacesSewing
These handmade pillows are not only perfect for kids spaces, but they are a fantastic beginner sewing project that you can teach tweens and teens to make.
We’ve all got a t-shirt in our closet that is old, has stains, or is just plain out of fashion. Give it a brand new look with these 5 creative ideas.
- CelebrateDr SeussGraduation Party and College Gift GuideHandmadeHandmade Gifts
Is your child graduating this year? Make these handmade leis and host a Dr. Seuss themed graduation party with these fun party supplies.
It’s too easy to fall into a rut while stuck at home, so use this free printable lockdown bingo card to keep you motivated.
Using leftovers and scrap materials for multiple crafts is easy. Here are five projects you can make with 2 yards of suede cord.
Teaching your teen to sew is a wonderful life skill. These 5 beginner sewing projects are perfect for girls to make something they can use.
Looking for creative Easter basket ideas for tweens, teens, and college kids? Think outside the box with these five ideas that they will love.
- CelebrateCrafts for KidsHandmadeSt Patrick's DayStorytime Activities
These 3 leprechaun crafts including a leprechaun trap, photo prop, and treat box are a fun way to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day.
- CelebrateCrafts for KidsFree PrintablesHandmadePaper CraftsStorytime ActivitiesValentine's Day
Help kids with their handwriting with these handmade envelopes and notecards inspired by the children’s book, The Love Letter.