This spicy Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich is perfect for a meal on-the-go, busy weeknights, and lazy weekends at home.
Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ChooseSmart #CollectiveBias
If you are looking for a simple, but delicious meal for dad on Father’s Day, then you need to try this one, the spicy Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich.
- Cattleman's Finest Sirloin Tip Steak
- Steak rolls
- 1 green pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 jalapeno chili
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 tbs vegetable oil
- Provolone cheese
- salt & pepper
- Horseradish sauce (optional)
- Season the sirloin steak with salt and pepper and pop it on the grill - cook until medium-rare.
- While the steak is grilling, heat oil in a pan and saute the onion and garlic for a couple of minutes.
- Add the chili and green pepper and a pinch of salt and pepper and continue cooking, stirring frequently, until the peppers are softened a little.
- Turn on the broiler.
- Slice the steak into thin strips.
- Layer steak, pepper and onion, and then cheese into the roll. Place under the broiler for a few minutes until the roll is browned and the cheese melted.
- Serve immediately with horseradish sauce on the side (if you like it as much as we do).
All of the ingredients to make this recipe are available at Smart & Final.
About Smart & Final
Smart & Final has announced the launch of its new branding campaign which will place the ampersand (“&”) – already in the 144-year old company’s name – front and center to showcase the company’s relationship with both its customers and the communities it serves. The rollout will include print, radio, television and outdoor advertising in select markets and digital outreach now through July 3rd. The new campaign aims to tell the story of what the value-oriented food and staples retailer has become through its growth initiatives and will highlight the company’s heritage.
Smart & Final has a rich history and commitment of inclusion. The ampersand signifies many different components of our company including the partnership between our founders Mr. Smart & Mr. Final, treating our customers like friends & neighbors and serving as a warehouse & market.
We are rebranding to ensure customers know who we are, what we offer and what we stand for so that they can choose Smart & Final as their primary shopping destination.
~ Smart & Final Chief Marketing Officer, Eleanor Hong.
For the remainder of 2015, Smart & Final is scheduled to open 16 additional Smart & Final Extra! stores including three store conversions.
Community Website | Facebook | Twitter
Please pin this post for later:
Steak sandwiches are the best! I went to college in Philadelphia so I can totally appreciate a great Philly Cheesesteak! #client