These grilled banana boat s’mores with Goldfish graham crackers bring lots of fun to your summer parties and camping trips.
Disclosure: I’m sharing this fun Banana Boat S’mores project as part of a sponsored post for Socialstars #GoldfishTales
Backyard grilling isn’t just for meat, burgers, hot dogs, and veggies, grill your dessert too and take your entire meal outdoors. This recipe is fantastic for warm summer nights especially if you don’t have a backyard fire pit and only requires four ingredients.
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (for every 2 bananas)
- 1/4 cup mini marshmallows (for every 2 bananas)
- Goldfish® Grahams Honey Flavor
- Preheat your grill.
- Slice a banana down the center on the inside curve, be careful not to cut all the way through though.
- Starting with chocolate chips and ending with marshmallows filled the center of your banana.
- Wrap your banana in aluminum foil and place it on the grill for roughly 10 minutes, turning halfway through cooking.
- Unwrap and top with Goldfish® Grahams.
Visit GoldfishSmiles.com where you can enter the Goldfish Tales promotion and share your photos and stories for a chance to win a case of product each month and an awesome trip to the U.S. location of your choice. If you win, you’ll be able to create even more fun Goldfish tales!
* No purchase necessary. Sweepstakes ends 7/31/15. Must be resident of 50 US/DC, 18 & older. Void where prohibited. Limit one entry per email address/day.
Please pin this post for later: