I am such a huge fan of homemade salsa that I find it very hard to eat store bought anymore. I also love heirloom tomatoes. I don't know if it's just the beautiful colors or the taste, or both, but I buy them as often as I can, from cherry tomato size to regular size.
- 1 large punnet of cherry heirloom tomatoes (quartered)
- 1/2 cup red onion (chopped)
- 2 serrano chiles (finely chopped)
- 1/2 lime (freshly squeezed)
- 1/2 cup cilantro (roughly chopped)
- freshly cracked pepper
- 1 big pinch of truffle salt.
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and gently combine. Serve with Tostitos multi-grain scoops.