UPDATE: This giveaway has ended and the winner Rebecca Shockley has been notified.
- 1 sheet of Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry (thawed)
- Ragú® Pizza Sauce
- Pepperoni – personally I love the Pepperoni at Trader Joe's or Fresh & Easy
- Mozzarella Provolone Cheese
- 1 egg (lightly beaten)
- Dried basil
Heat the oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
Top your puff pastry sheet with pizza sauce, cheese and pepperoni.
Fold over one edge and carefully roll the puff pastry and toppings into a log.
Brush a little egg over the top and sprinkle on some dried basil.
Using a very sharp knife cut the pizza roll into slices that are about 3/4 inch thick.
Lay the slices on one side on the parchment paper and bake for about 15 minutes.
** These would make a great appetizer for your New Years Eve party.
Now for the GIVEAWAY! I know we are all crunching numbers this holiday season as we purchase gifts and buy ingredients for our holiday meals so with thanks to Ragú® I'm giving one person a $300 gift card.
To enter you will need to do the following and leave a comment for each thing you do.
- Tell me how you are celebrating the New Year?
- Follow @TonyaStaab on Twitter
- Follow @RaguSauce on Twitter
- Subscribe to my blog via email or RSS Feed
- Tweet the following: You can win a $300 gift card with thanks to @RaguSauce and @TonyaStaab http://bit.ly/rNOSEv #momstheword (you can do this once per day)
This sweepstakes is open to entrants with US mailing addresses only , who are over the age of 18. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Ends Friday, December 30, 2011 at 9pm PST. One winner will be drawn via random.org and will receive a gift card for $300 to spend how they wish.
Disclosure: This post has been compensated in connection with my appointment as an ambassador in the Ragú® Mom’s the Word on Dinner Program. Visit http://www.facebook.com/ragusauce to join the conversation.