These individual baked chocolate almond cheesecake desserts made with Hershey’s chocolate almond spread are perfect for dinner parties.
Disclosure: I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser. #CollectiveBias #SpreadTheLove
I love dessert. I may even (on occasion) indulge in dessert prior to (or instead of) eating a meal. You only live once, right? At least that’s my excuse.
This chocolate almond cheesecake dessert is rich, chocolatey, and delicious.
Note: Recipe makes 5 mini cheesecakes using the Williams Sonoma mini spring-form cheesecake pan.
- 8 sheets Graham Crackers
- 4 tbs butter (softened)
- 2 tbs sugar
- 1 8oz package cream cheese (room temperature)
- 2/3 cup Hershey's Spread: Chocolate with Almond
- 2 eggs (room temperature and lightly beaten)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup sugar
- pinch salt
- Whipped cream
- Hershey's milk chocolate with almonds
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Grease pans with melted butter, ensuring to brush up the sides.
- In a food processor blend the Graham Crackers into fine crumbs. Add the sugar and blend again for a couple of seconds. Add the softened butter and pulse until the Graham Crackers stick together in larger clumps.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of the spring-form pan and bake for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- While the base is cooling, turn the oven down to 300F and prepare the filling.
- Cut the cream cheese into a bowl and blend until smooth. Add the sugar and blend again. Add vanilla, salt, and Hershey's chocolate with almond spread and mix.
- Gradually add the eggs, blending on low speed until completely combined.
- Pour the mixture over the cheesecake bases until 3/4 full.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Top with cream and shave Hershey's chocolate with almonds over the top. I like to use the Good Cook brand Mini-Y Peeler, it creates the lovely curls.
Recipe: by Tonya Staab tonyastaab.com
The top will be risen in the center and still appear wobbly, but it will settle as it cools. Cool on the counter and then refrigerate for about 6 hours (or overnight) before serving.
Hershey’s Spreads are available at Walmart.
Please pin this post for later: