These delicious party food ideas and decor are perfect for spring entertaining at home. We’ll show you how simple it is to set up your own.
Disclosure: Baskin-Robbins’ provided my family with a Spring Chick Cake and HERSHEY’S sent us an Easter basket filled with delicious candy and chocolate.
Surprise your kids with a special after-school or spring break treat.
There is no baking required and no preparing fancy dishes. This is such an easy set-up you can pull it all together in under an hour.
Although I do love preparing fancy tables with baked goods, sometimes it’s nice to just sit back, relax, and enjoy the time surrounded by happy little ice cream cake-covered faces.
Easter party food
- Baskin-Robbins’ Spring Chick Cake
- JOLLY RANCHER Wildberry Jelly Beans
- HERSHEY’S Cookies ‘N’ Creme Eggs
- CADBURY Hollow Milk Chocolate Bunny
Spring entertaining table decor
- You may remember when I painted the table, well I used it for this Spring treat display.
- Small silver buckets – $1 each at Target.
- Paper flower garland – $2.08 (on clearance) at Pier 1 Imports.
- Cake stand – is actually a candle stand I’ve had for years from Marshalls.
- Green vase – $2 thrift store find filled with tulips from my grocery store.
- Yellow and white checked napkins from Tuesday Morning.
If you are looking for more ideas this Easter, hop on the HERSHEY’S bunny trail and then head to Baskin-Robbins to pick up a Spring Chick Cake, which has hatched just in time for Easter.
Please pin this post for later: