How to set up an easy treat table for entertaining at home this spring and Easter.
Disclosure: Baskin-Robbins' provided my family with a Spring Chick Cake and HERSHEY'S sent us an Easter basket filled with delicious candy and chocolate.
Surprise your kids with a special after school or spring break treat.
No baking required and no preparing fancy dishes.
Although I do love preparing fancy tables with baked goods, sometimes it's nice to just sit back, relax, and enjoy a moment of indulgence surrounded by happy little ice cream cake covered faces.
The treats I put out for this table include:
- Baskin-Robbins' Spring Chick Cake
- JOLLY RANCHER Wildberry Jelly Beans
- HERSHEY'S Cookies 'N' Creme Eggs
- CADBURY Hollow Milk Chocolate Bunny
Table pieces (these were all items I already own):
- You may remember when I painted the table, well I used for this Spring treat display.
- Small silver buckets – $1 each at Target.
- Paper flower garland – $2.08 (on clearance) at Pier 1 Imports.
- Cake stand – is actually a candle stand I've had for years from Marshalls.
- Green vase – $2 thrift store find filled with tulips from my grocery store.
- Yellow and white checked napkins from Tuesday Morning.
Please pin this post for later: