Are you hosting an Easter party? Put together this fun tray for decorating Easter egg cookies with the kids. They are going to love this!
- BakingCelebrateEasterEaster RecipesEat & DrinkGrazing BoardKids Snacks and LunchesSelf-serve bar
- CelebrateEasterEaster craftsEaster RecipesEat & DrinkKids Snacks and LunchesMovie Night Fun
Peter Rabbit party and movie night food ideas that kids are going to love. This is so simple you can pull it off at the last minute.
Whether it’s Sunday brunch, or Easter weekend, this spring brunch including quiche, pancakes, and more will be loved by everyone.
- CelebrateEasterEaster RecipesEat & DrinkFruit recipesGarden PartyGluten FreeKids Snacks and Lunches
These might not be real carrots, but they are just as tasty, healthy, and the kids will get a kick out of these treats in their Easter basket this year.
- Breakfast and BrunchEaster RecipesEat & DrinkSelf-serve bar
This spring-themed waffle bar is perfect for weekend brunch or Easter Sunday breakfast and will be loved by kids and adults.
- Breakfast and BrunchCelebrateEasterEaster RecipesEat & Drink
These oven-baked hash brown nests made in muffin tins are filled with bacon and egg. They are the perfect addition to breakfast, brunch, or a potluck.
- CelebrateEasterEaster craftsEaster RecipesEat & DrinkHandmadeKids Snacks and LunchesStorytime Activities
This spring have storytime fun with the kids. We are showing you how to make chick and duckling storytime snacks and a craft.
These delicious party food ideas and decor are perfect for spring entertaining at home. We’ll show you how simple it is to set up your own.
Meringue nests topped with fresh fruit are a delicious dessert year-round. They make sweet Easter treats with Peeps too.
- EasterEaster RecipesEat & DrinkGarden PartyKids Snacks and Lunches
Who said fairy bread had to be boring? Get creative and make these fun flower-shaped spring fairy bread sandwiches for kids.