We’re kicking up our favorite fairy bread with these adorable Easter bunny fairy bread treats that are perfect for all spring and Easter celebrations.
- CelebrateEasterEaster RecipesEat & DrinkKids Snacks and Lunches
Whether it’s Sunday brunch, or Easter weekend, this spring brunch including quiche, pancakes, and more will be loved by everyone.
- CelebrateEasterEaster RecipesEat & DrinkFruit recipesGarden PartyGluten FreeKids Snacks and Lunches
These might not be real carrots, but they are just as tasty, healthy, and the kids will get a kick out of these treats in their Easter basket this year.
- Breakfast and BrunchEaster RecipesEat & DrinkSelf-serve bar
This spring-themed waffle bar is perfect for weekend brunch or Easter Sunday breakfast and will be loved by kids and adults.
- Breakfast and BrunchCelebrateEasterEaster RecipesEat & Drink
These oven-baked hash brown nests made in muffin tins are filled with bacon and egg. They are the perfect addition to breakfast, brunch, or a potluck.
- CelebrateEasterEaster RecipesEat & DrinkGarden PartyKids Snacks and Lunches
- CelebrateEasterEaster craftsEaster RecipesEat & DrinkHandmadeKids Snacks and LunchesStorytime Activities
I'm over at Rusty and Rosy today with a fun Spring book, craft project and snack idea for kids. This is perfect for…
How to set up an easy treat table for entertaining at home this spring and Easter.
Looking for an easy spring or Easter dessert using Peeps? You’ll love these meringue nests.
- CelebrateEasterEaster RecipesEat & DrinkGarden PartyGreat Outdoors Party
Who said fairy bread had to be boring? Get creative with cookie cutters to make these fun flower-shaped spring fairy bread sandwiches for kids.