We’re kicking up our favorite fairy bread with these adorable Easter bunny fairy bread treats that are perfect for all spring and Easter celebrations.
- CelebrateEasterEaster RecipesEat & DrinkKids Snacks and Lunches
Whether it’s Sunday brunch, or Easter weekend, this spring brunch including quiche, pancakes, and more will be loved by everyone.
- CelebrateEasterEaster RecipesEat & DrinkFruit recipesGarden PartyGluten FreeKids Snacks and Lunches
Still looking for fun spring themed party treats or snacks for the kids? How about these: You will find the tutorial for these…
- Breakfast and BrunchCelebrateEasterEaster RecipesEat & Drink
These hash brown nests filled with bacon and egg are the perfect addition to breakfast, brunch, or pot luck.
- CelebrateEasterEaster RecipesEat & DrinkGarden PartyKids Snacks and Lunches
While I'm behind the scenes a little this week working on a few big projects and entertaining the kids who are on spring break, I thought I'd share a few Easter photos with you.
It was a fairly quiet day around here, we don't have any family close by, and even our teen took off to spend the day with his girlfriend, so it was just us and the twins … and our gardener who was installing our new sprinklers.
- Book PartyCelebrateEasterEaster craftsEaster RecipesEat & DrinkHandmadeKids Snacks and Lunches
I'm over at Rusty and Rosy today with a fun Spring book, craft project and snack idea for kids. This is perfect for…
How to set up an easy treat table for entertaining at home this spring and Easter.
Looking for an easy spring or Easter dessert using Peeps? You’ll love these meringue nests.
- CelebrateEasterEaster RecipesEat & DrinkGarden PartyGreat Outdoors PartySandwiches
Who said fairy bread had to be boring? Get creative with cookie cutters to make these fun flower-shaped spring fairy bread sandwiches for kids.