This decadent almond butter and chocolate no bake cheesecake dessert topped with chocolate-covered potato chips is perfect for holiday entertaining or a romantic date night.
Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SweetnSaltyHoliday #CollectiveBias
Remember back when you had to dip potato chips into chocolate and set it in the refrigerator to set? Or is it just me who used to do that?
Well guess what, you don’t have to do it yourself anymore. Delicious Lay’s Wavy chocolate covered potato chips are back, just in time for the holiday season! And I’m showing you a delicious dessert that you can make with them.
- 1/4 cup Milk Chocolate Wavy Lays Covered with Almond Bits, crushed, PLUS a couple of whole chips for garnish (per dessert)
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup almond butter - I used a cocoa and coconut flavored almond butter
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar, sifted
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- chocolate sauce
- mint leaves (garnish)
- Press the crushed Milk Chocolate Wavy Lays Covered with Almond Bits into the bottom of small glasses.
- Blend the cream cheese and almond butter in a mixing bowl until combined. Add the vanilla and mix.
- Alternate half the confectioners sugar and half the whipped cream, beating until combined before adding the next one.
- Spoon some of the cheesecake on top of the crushed Milk Chocolate Wavy Lays Covered with Almond Bits until the glass is about half full.
- Add a little chocolate sauce over the top, repeat these two steps until your glass is full.
- Refrigerate until set, approximately 1 hour.
- Top with fresh mint, a little more crushed Milk Chocolate Wavy Lays Covered with Almond Bits and a couple of whole ones.
Lay’s Wavy chocolate-covered potato chips are available in three delicious flavors: Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate and new for 2016 – Milk Chocolate Covered with Almond Bits.
Find all three flavors in Target stores for a limited time. You’ll find them in the seasonal section.
Pin this post for later:
This is such a unique dessert idea – I bet the balance of sweet and salty is spot on. Yum! #client