Want a delicious fall bourbon cocktail? This tangerine bourbon cocktail is perfect for Thanksgiving entertaining and autumn celebrations.
Disclosure: We partnered with our friends at Megan Media and Tropicana for this post. The opinions and ideas expressed here are my own.
Of late I’ve indulged in a whole lot of fall, from bourbon ginger cocktails, to butternut squash pasta, and pumpkin spice pancakes. I absolutely love the flavors and colors of autumn. Everything just feels so warm and comforting.
And being that this time of year is the perfect time for entertaining I decided to create an easy tangerine bourbon cocktail that will be a hit with your guests.
We were recently out for a family lunch and I had a fantastic orange and fig bourbon cocktail before my meal. It reminded me of a similar cocktail my partner had made recently using lemon that we enjoyed during a picnic at an outdoor concert in the park. I decided it was time to create one at home that I could quickly whip up when guests come over. This one takes absolutely no time at all and will definitely take your at-home mixology to a new level that will impress everyone.
Fall bourbon cocktail
- 8oz Bourbon (I prefer Maker's Mark)
- 8oz White Vermouth
- 1 cup Tropicana Tangerine Lemonade
- 1 12oz bottle Ginger Beer
- 1/4 cup Simple Syrup
- Juice of 1 tangerine - peel rind for garnish
- Rosemary sprigs and 1 tangerine (slices) - garnish
- Combine bourbon, vermouth, Tropicana Tangerine Lemonade, simple syrup, ginger beer, and tangerine juice in a jug over ice and stir.
- Add fresh sprigs of rosemary, tangerine slices, and rind to garnish.
Tropicana Premium Drinks are perfect for at-home mixology. They taste great on their own but are even tastier when used as a cocktail mixer. They also have no artificial sweeteners or artificial flavors.
Are you looking for more fall cocktail recipes? Take a look at these ones:
- Pear and caramel fall cocktail
- Ginger pomegranate cocktail
- Autumn apple pie cocktail
- Spiced pear cocktail
Pin this post for later: