Looking for a delicious, creamy, gluten-free pasta recipe? Try this Gluten-Free Baked Shrimp Alfredo Pasta dish.
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by ALDI as part of Influencer Activation for Influence Central.
Last week I shared a couple of our favorite products from ALDI, the liveGfree® Gluten-Free Baking Mix for pancakes, and the liveGfree® Gluten-Free Chocolate Crème Sandwich Cookies, along with a super-easy summertime treat using the sandwich cookies.
This week I have a delicious gluten-free baked shrimp alfredo pasta recipe.
Gluten-Free Shrimp Alfredo Recipe
- 1 box liveGfree® Gluten-Free Penne Rigate
- 2-3 cups Sea Queen Large Cooked Shrimp, tail off
- 1 stick Countryside Creamery Sweet Cream Unsalted Butter
- 1 cup white wine
- 3 tbs liveGfree® Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour
- 16oz Countryside Creamery Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 5 green onions
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Boil a large pot of water to cook the pasta as per the package directions.
- While the pasta is cooking make the Alfredo sauce. Melt the butter in a large pan, add the chopped white/light green ends of the green onions and the garlic and saute until the onion has softened.
- Add the white wine and heavy cream. Whisk and bring to a slow boil.
- Add the cream cheese and whisk until melted.
- Add the flour and whisk until sauce has thickened.
- Stir in the mozzarella, half of the parsley, and the salt and pepper.
- Add the shrimp, heat throw, and then toss in the cooked pasta, stirring to combine.
- Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray and pour your pasta in. Top with the remainder of the parsley and the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
About Aldi Gluten-Free Brands
If you haven’t checked out ALDI yet, here’s a little about them.
ALDI has a different style when it comes to grocery shopping in all the right ways. Shoppers will find that by shopping at this easy-to-shop food market, they can save up to 50%* on their grocery bills with high-quality products at everyday low prices.
*Based upon a price comparison of comparable products sold at leading national retail grocery stores.
Ninety percent of the groceries ALDI sells is under its own ALDI-exclusive brands, which are regularly tested to make sure they taste just as good, if not better than the national brand.
ALDI offers its SimplyNature® line which includes USDA Certified Organic and Non-GMO verified items, liveGfree® gluten-free products, USDA Choice meats, and NeverAny! products that are free from added antibiotics, hormones and animal by-products.
ALDI has opened 26 stores in Southern California.