If you love a refreshing iced tea cocktail then you need to try this one made with Lipton Diet Green Tea Honey Ginseng, prosecco, and rum.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Lipton Iced Tea. The opinions and text are all mine.
I don’t know about you, but I love getting together with girlfriends. Whether it’s catching up with my yarn group (to craft, chat, and enjoy beverages and snacks after the kids have gone to bed), or getting together with girlfriends.
For your next girls’ night in, serve your guests a delicious cocktail. Make it a pot-luck by having them each bring a tray of snacks to share with the group.
This delicious Lipton Green Tea Honey Ginseng Cocktail is perfect for a night in with girlfriends.
Green Tea Honey Ginseng Iced Tea Cocktail
- 2 16.9oz bottles of Lipton Diet Green Tea Honey Ginseng
- 1 cup BACARDI Superior Rum
- 2 cups Prosecco (or sparkling wine)
- 2 tbs Agave syrup
- 1 cup blackberries
- 4 large mint leaves (julienne)
- Put enough ice cubes into the pitcher to cover the base and about 1 inch from the bottom.
- Add the Lipton Diet Green Tea Honey Ginseng, Bacardi Rum, champagne, and agave syrup. Top with blackberries and mint.
- Stir to combine. Serve immediately, making sure that each glass has a couple of blackberries, and a little mint and ice.
About Lipton Iced Tea
- Lipton Diet Green Tea Honey Ginseng
- Lipton 100 Calorie Half & Half (Tea & Lemonade)
Seeing as I absolutely love lemon, I’m looking forward to creating a cocktail using the Lipton 100 Calorie Half & Half (Tea & Lemonade) too. I’ll make sure I share it with you once I’ve made it.
What is your favorite cocktail (or mocktail) to enjoy with girlfriends?
Everyone loves a girl’s night in and 2013 is my year to mix it up! Whether I am sharing unique, new recipes with friends, finding new ways to entertain, or fun ways to stay active, I can’t wait to have more girl’s nights this year.
More Prosecco cocktails
Are you looking for more Prosecco cocktails to enjoy with your girlfriends on your next girls’ night? You need to check out these:
- A boozy raspberry ice cream float
- Four sparkling cocktails for easy entertaining at home
- Lemon and grapefruit prosecco cocktails
- Limencello and prosecco cocktail
Please pin this post for later: