This light and refreshing lemon drop cocktail recipe using fresh lemons and garnished with thyme is perfect for girl’s night in and summer parties.
Disclosure: This Sweet’N Low Lemon Drop is part of a sponsored post for Socialstars #SweetNLowStars
I absolutely love Lemon Drop cocktails. They are without a doubt have been one of my favorite cocktails for the longest time. It could also be because I love just about anything with lemon in it … but seriously, these are also quick and easy to make.
Of course, I couldn’t help but add a sprig of thyme too. I think thyme should be a staple item in everything. Aside from smelling divine, I sprinkle it in just about everything I make. Now let’s just hope that the seeds I recently planted begin to sprout soon. I’m so excited to grow my own.
- 1pkt Sweet'N Low
- 2oz Smirnoff Sorbet Light Lemon
- 1 lemon
- Sprig of thyme
- Slice a lemon in half. Cut a thin slice from one of the halves to use as a garnish.
- Squeeze the lemons straight into a cocktail shaker - it should give you around 3/4 ounce (I prefer to use a lemon squeezer, it gives you a little more than doing it by hand).
- Add to that the Sweet'N Low and the vodka. Add enough cracked ice to fill the shaker to about halfway. Shake, shake, shake!
- Pour into a glass, garnish with a lemon slice and sprig of thyme. Serve immediately.
This drink recipe is perfect for a girls night in don’t you think?
Please pin this post for later: