Making cocktails for summer parties doesn’t have to be hard or expensive. These three delicious raspberry, orange, and lemon-lime sparkling summer cocktails are refreshing, easy-to-make, and require few ingredients.
Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #wateronlybetter #CollectiveBias
I’ve been enjoying a little extra downtime this summer and thoroughly enjoyed taking a little time away from work and the kids to relax and unwind, which happens so rarely. My parents have been visiting from Australia for almost a month, so having extra hands with the kids, dog walking, as well as some of the cooking has been very much needed. Having extra people here is always so much fun … the more the merrier is my motto. It also gives mum and I a chance to come up with some new recipes together and create something fun.
One of our weaknesses in the evenings is a creamy, chocolate cocktail. We don’t have them every night, but on the odd occasion, we love to indulge. On the warm summer days though, there is nothing better than sitting outdoors and enjoying a light, refreshing, fruity cocktail while soaking up some rays, watching the kids play, or immersing ourselves in a really good book.
Creating cocktails that are customized for your guests when entertaining this summer is easy. I’m sharing three variations of a simple mojito inspired cocktail that your guests are sure to love. These cocktails are perfect for a girls’ night in, summer entertaining with friends, and sitting poolside.
- Canada Dry Sparkling Seltzer Water in Mandarin Orange, Lemon Lime, and Raspberry
- Fresh Fruit: Lemon, lime, orange, and raspberries
- White Rum
- 1 tsp sugar (per drink)
Put about 8 mint leaves, 1 teaspoon of sugar and half a lime (juice) into each glass. Muddle, muddle, muddle to release the flavors. Put in a few ice cubes, and 2 oz of Rum. This is the base for each of the three cocktails.
- Sparkling Orange Cocktail: To the base, mix add the juice of one fresh orange and top with Canada Dry Sparkling Seltzer Water in Mandarin Orange. Garnish with a slice of orange.
- Sparkling Lemon-Lime Cocktail: To the base add the juice of one lime or lemon (depending on your preference), and then top with Canada Dry Sparkling Seltzer Water in Lemon Lime.
- Sparkling Raspberry Cocktail: To the base add about 6 fresh raspberries and then top with Canada Dry Sparkling Seltzer Water in Raspberry. Garnish with a raspberry.
Sparkling Orange Summer Cocktail
Sparkling Raspberry Summer Cocktail
Sparkling Lemon Lime Summer Cocktail
SAVE 50¢ on ONE (1) 12-pack cans of any flavor* Canada Dry® Sparkling Seltzer Water and get more great summer entertaining ideas by visiting Water Only Better.
Canada Dry Sparkling Seltzer Water is all natural, has zero calories, and zero sodium, and can be found in the beverage aisle at Walmart. Have you tried it?
Please pin this post for later: