Zesty tuna sliders with spicy mayo are the perfect addition to summer entertaining, family gatherings, and of course Earth Day celebrations.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Clever girls for Wild Selections
With warmer weather here comes a lot of dining outdoors, burgers, and spending time with family and friends.
These quick and easy zesty tuna sliders with spicy mayo are the perfect addition to your gatherings and even Earth Day which is tomorrow, April 22nd.
2 5oz cans Wild Selections® Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water
1 egg (lightly beaten)
2 green onions (diced)
zest of 1 lemon
1.5 tsp fresh dill (finely chopped)
salt & pepper
1 tbs olive oil
spring lettuce mix
- Drain the tuna.
- In a bowl combine the tuna, egg, green onions, dill, lemon zest, salt, and pepper. Make sure that the tuna is broken up completely into small pieces.
- Separate the mixture into equal portions. Wet your hands a little to stop the tuna from sticking to them and roll each portion into a ball.
- Use a spatula to flatten each ball into a patty shape.
- Heat oil in a pan and cook each patty over medium-high heat until browned on each side.
- While the patties are cooking, warm the rolls, or once the patties are done cooking, brown each side of the roll in the pan.
- Spread a layer of Sriracha mayo on each roll, top with spring lettuce mix, then the patty, and top off with a little red cabbage and lemon juice.
Serve and enjoy!
Working to ensure a fish-full future: Wild Selections® gives back to the oceans by donating 13 cents from every can sold—a total of $1 million by 2018—to World Wildlife Fund marine conservation and fishery improvement projects. Wild Selections is the only brand to “pay it forward” and act on its belief to take care of the oceans for the future, not just fishing sustainably in the present. Wild Selections is simple all-natural ingredients, with a delicious taste and is Non-GMO Project Verified.
Pin this post for later:
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.