Looking for a way to enjoy s’mores year-round without a fire-pit? We have a delicious round-up for you including s’mores pizza, and s’mores in jars.
National S’mores Day
- Breakfast and BrunchDessertsEat & DrinkNational S'mores Day
Who says you can’t have dessert for breakfast? These delicious s’mores breakfast parfaits are made with Nutella, shredded wheat cereal, yogurt, and coconut.
- BakingDessertsEat & DrinkNational S'mores DayThanksgivingThanksgiving Recipes
These white chocolate pumpkin spice s’mores bites are the perfect fall twist on traditional campfire s’mores.
- CelebrateDessertsEat & DrinkGreat Outdoors PartyNational S'mores DayParty Tips and TrendsSelf-serve bar
Don’t have a fire pit for s’mores at home? No problem! Use these tips for hosting a s’mores night for family and friends at home.
These grilled banana boat s’mores with Goldfish graham crackers bring lots of fun to your summer parties and camping trips.
- Beverages: non-alcoholicDate NightEat & DrinkKids Snacks and LunchesMovie Night FunNational S'mores Day
No fire pit? No worries. You can have an epic indoor movie night with s’mores hot chocolate and s’mores bark. We’ll show you how.
- CelebrateDessertsEat & DrinkGreat Outdoors PartyHousewarming PartyNational S'mores Day
When we moved into a new home a few years ago, one of the neighbors stopped by to introduce themselves and brought with…
The blogosphere is filled with s'mores today. There's s'mores on sticks, on cupcakes, in cookies, over the fire, and any which way you…
Oh how we love to grill. We do so year-round, but more so when the weather is warm out, especially now and throughout…
Today is our last official weigh-in day for the George Foreman 90 Day Challenge. I'm a little sad to see our challenge come…