Explore under the sea from home this summer with these fun ocean-themed crafts and fun food you can make with kids for summer parties and movie nights.
Kids Snacks and Lunches
- CelebrateCrafts for KidsHandmadeKids Snacks and LunchesUnder the Sea Party
This Mario Kart themed fairy bread is perfect for your next video game party, or just because you want to make a fun treat for the kids.
- Bear PartyCelebrateCrafts for KidsEat & DrinkFree PrintablesHandmadeJungle-Safari-Zoo PartyKids Snacks and LunchesMovie Night FunPaper Crafts
These Doctor Dolittle themed paper party cups filled with movie-watching treats are perfect for a family movie night at home.
These pancake mix chocolate chip muffins are the perfect way to use some of the ingredients in your pantry.
- CelebrateChristmasChristmas RecipesEat & DrinkGluten FreeKids Snacks and LunchesMovie Night Fun
These fun gluten-free food ideas inspired by The Grinch are perfect for a holiday movie night at home with the family in front of the fire.
- Burgers and SandwichesEat & DrinkGluten FreeKids Snacks and LunchesLunch
Whether on their own or in a sandwich, CAULIPOWER Chicken Tenders are the perfect gluten-free snacking choice, plus we’ve got a coupon so you can try them at home too.
- CelebrateEat & DrinkHalloweenHalloween RecipesKids Snacks and Lunches
These five Halloween lunchbox treats for kids using Jack Links jerky are sure to be hit.
- Back To SchoolCelebrateEat & DrinkGluten FreeKids Snacks and Lunches
5 quick and easy gluten-free school lunchbox ideas for kids. No fancy skills required.
Create a delicious ‘gourmet’ gluten-free cheese and snack tray that kids will love for play dates and entertaining their friends at home.
- CelebrateEat & DrinkKids Snacks and LunchesMovie Night FunUnder the Sea Party
This mermaid tail fairy bread is the perfect snack for The Little Mermaid themed movie night or party.