From grazing boards to snack tubs, and snacks you can prepare ahead of time, we’ve got yummy snacks for after school that kids will love.
Kids Snacks and Lunches
- CelebrateEat & DrinkKids Snacks and LunchesUnder the Sea Party
Do you need fun food for kids for beach theme parties this summer? We’ve got fun ocean snacks, under the sea party food ideas, and more!
- BakingCelebrateEasterEaster RecipesEat & DrinkGrazing BoardKids Snacks and LunchesSelf-serve bar
Are you hosting an Easter party? Put together this fun tray for decorating Easter egg cookies with the kids. They are going to love this!
These book themed snacks are perfect for storytime with the kids, a book themed birthday party, classroom fun, or local library event.
Fairy bread is a delicious 3-ingredient party treat from Australia. We are taking it to the next level with themed versions kids will love.
- CelebrateCrafts for KidsHandmadeKids Snacks and LunchesUnder the Sea Party
Explore under the sea from home this summer with these ocean crafts and fun food you can make with kids for summer parties and movie nights.
- CelebrateEat & DrinkKids Snacks and LunchesVideo Game Fun
This Mario Kart party treat for kids is so much fun. We’ve put a spin on a traditional Australian fairy bread that kids will love.
These pancake mix chocolate chip muffins are the perfect way to use pantry ingredients if you don’t have time to get to the store.
- CelebrateChristmasChristmas RecipesEat & DrinkGluten FreeKids Snacks and LunchesMovie Night Fun
These fun gluten-free food ideas inspired by The Grinch are perfect for a holiday movie night at home with the family in front of the fire.
- Burgers and SandwichesEat & DrinkGluten FreeKids Snacks and LunchesLunch
Gluten-free breaded chicken sandwiches with bacon are delicious for lunch, after-school snack, or dinner served with salad and fries.