These beautiful headbands were so easy to make. I purchased a set of 3 fabric covered headbands in assorted colors for $1 from … hmmm … honestly, I can't remember where, it was a while ago, but quite possibly it was the $1 section at Target. I used one of them for this project and had two remaining. The two remaining were in a really bright blue and bright green. Too bright for my liking. A little fabric paint took care of that. The bright green band I toned down with a more understated shade of green and the bright blue band had a thin layer of brown applied giving it a really pretty shade of dark blue.
The giant flowers were originally flower pins that I picked up from the $1 section at Michaels. I removed the pin and hot glued them onto the headbands.
Now, to wear these without Marisol catching me.
Oh they are beautiful – I would also like to wear them.