These handmade tassel earrings in leather or suede are the perfect fall accessory and make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays.
- AccessoriesFashion & BeautyHandmadeHandmade GiftsJewelry and AccessoriesLeather and Suede Crafts
- AccessoriesCrafts for KidsFashion & BeautyHandmadeHandmade GiftsJewelry and AccessoriesLeather and Suede CraftsLego PartyStorytime Activities
These handmade friendship bracelets are perfect for both you and your kids to make and hand out to friends for National Friendship Day.
- AccessoriesCelebrateFashion & BeautyHandmadeHandmade FashionHandmade GiftsSewing
These handmade hair scrunchies are the perfect beginner sewing project for your pre-teen or teen. They could even make a little extra money selling them.
- AccessoriesCelebrateCostumesHalloweenHalloween craftsHandmade
This semi-handmade unicorn costume with handpainted tutu and unicorn horn headband is perfect for Halloween.
- AccessoriesFashion & BeautyHandmadeHandmade GiftsJewelry and AccessoriesLego PartyVideo Game Fun
These DIY LEGO Minecraft pig earrings are the perfect gift for a little girl who loves Minecraft and jewelry.
Miss M just loves hair accessories and I'm always looking for simple inexpensive ways to make her new ones. Also, we have so many packages of bobby pins in the house that it's about time I start prettying them up a little, because let's face it, there are only so many bobby pins we can use at one time, right.
I was shopping at Michael's craft store recently when I came across packets of Recollections goodies on sale. I found a package of six flowers for just a couple of dollars so I grabbed them and used two, along with a couple of bobby pins to whip up a couple of new flower hair pins.
- AccessoriesCelebrateCostumesCraft SuppliesCrafts for KidsHandmadePirates and Princesses
I recently received a delivery from Plaid of the new Mod Podge Mod Melts and Mod Molds. There are a few different Mod Molds available to use with the Mod Melts, and a couple of different Mod Melts too. I received the ‘royal icon’ mold with the ‘milk glass white’ Mod Melts. They must know me so well. As soon as I saw those tiny crown molds I knew I had to make something for Miss M.
- AccessoriesCelebrateCrafts for KidsHandmadeNew Year Celebrations
I hope you all had a fabulous holiday season. Now it's time to welcome in the new year. I'm over at Multiples and…
- AccessoriesCelebrateCrafts for KidsHandmadeHandmade GiftsJewelry and AccessoriesKids FashionLego PartyValentine's Day
This handmade LEGO heart necklace is the perfect gift for the LEGO lover in your life, whether it’s for their birthday, Valentine’s Day, or just because you want them to know how much you love them.
These handmade Halloween hair ties are perfect for accessorizing for school, parties, and all season long.