These bacon sloppy joe loaded fries served in individual serving baskets are perfect for watching the Big Game with family this year.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/Kraft Heinz/GeorgiaPacific®
Your Big Game party may be smaller this year, but that doesn’t mean you can’t impress the family with delicious game day treats. Everyone is going to love these Loaded Bacon Sloppy Joe Fries. They are the perfect food for watching the Big Game this year.
What you need to make loaded fries
- Food baskets
- Wax paper
- Vanity Fair® Extra Absorbent Paper Napkins
- Dixie To Go® Cups
You can find the full ingredients list in the recipe card below, but here are the highlights.
- Ore-Ida® Golden Crinkles French Fried Potatoes
- Ground beef
- Red pepper
- Green onions
- Kraft® Original Barbecue Sauce
- Heinz® Yellow Mustard
- Kraft® Mild Cheddar Shredded Cheese
- Oscar Mayer® Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon
You can get everything you need to make this quick and easy game day recipe at Walmart. They are here to assist with all the winning ingredients as well as the MVPs of plates, napkins, and paper towels.
Don’t forget Vanity Fair® Extra Absorbent Napkins; they are suited to handle even your messiest meals. Dixie® To Go cups are another must-have for your game day get-together. Whether serving hot or cold drinks they are sturdy and have a non-slip grip. Grab Dixie® Ultra Dinner Plates, which are sturdy enough to load up with all your delicious game day eats. Plus they keep cleanup a breeze. No one wants to do dishes late at night after the Big Game!
This recipe was adapted from the Smoky Bacon Sloppy Joe Cups recipe on My Food and Family.
Instead of using the Kraft® Shredded Smoky Bacon Cheddar Cheese, I used Oscar Mayer® Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon and Kraft® Mild Cheddar Shredded Cheese.
I also switched out the buttermilk biscuits for Ore-Ida® Golden Crinkles French Fried Potatoes for a fun twist!
Kraft® Original Barbecue Sauce and Heinz® Yellow Mustard bring the flavor to your sloppy Joe recipe.
The addition of fresh red pepper and green onions brings some color to this dish.
Keep individual servings on wax paper on a warming tray in the oven until ready to serve; this way nobody has cold food.
- 1 (32 ounce) bag ORE-IDA Golden Crinkles French Fried Potatoes
- 1½ pounds lean ground beef
- ¾ cup chopped red peppers
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced, white and green parts divided
- ¾ cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 2 tablespoons HEINZ Yellow Mustard
- 1½ cups KRAFT Mild Cheddar Shredded Cheese, divided
- 5 strips OSCAR MAYER Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon, cooked and roughly chopped
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Place the fries in a single layer on a baking sheet. Cook for 20-25 minutes.
- While the fries are cooking, brown meat with peppers and white parts of the green
onions in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat; drain.
- Return mixture to skillet and add in barbecue sauce, mustard, 1 cup of cheese, and
bacon. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is completely melted, stirring
- Once the fries are cooked, remove them from the oven and transfer them into
11 individual serving dishes. Top with sloppy Joe mixture and remaining cheese, and then
garnish with the green parts of the green onions.
Looking for more loaded fries ideas? Try these:
Please pin this post for later: