This self-serve shrimp taco bar is a great way to entertain outdoors, and you don’t need a grill.
Meal prepping is made easy with these easy salad in jar ideas that are perfect for work, school, home entertaining, and parties.
- Eat & DrinkGift Guide: WomenHandmadeHandmade GiftsSaladSelf-serve barWood Crafts
Brighten up your summer parties with these painted watermelon and pineapple salad servers.
- Activities for KidsCelebrateEat & DrinkMovie and Television ActivitiesSelf-serve barTrash to Treasure
DIY food trays just like they have in the movie theater are perfect for family movie night at home. Learn how to make them right here.
- AppetizersCelebrateChristmasChristmas RecipesEat & DrinkGift Guide: MenGift Guide: WomenHousewarming PartyPies and TartsSelf-serve barThanksgivingThanksgiving Recipes
This ginger pear tart is the perfect addition to your holiday entertaining party table.
- Activities for KidsBeverages: non-alcoholicCelebrateEat & DrinkFree PrintablesKids Snacks and LunchesMovie and Television ActivitiesParty Tips and TrendsSelf-serve bar
Host an epic self-serve milkshake bar inspired by My Little Pony: The Movie. Kids are going to love this along with the free printables and fun topping ideas. They are perfect for a My Little Pony party.
- Beverages: alcoholicBreakfast and BrunchEat & DrinkGiveawaysSelf-serve bar
Wow your family and friends with the perfect serve-yourself bacon bar buffet for brunch, perfect for lazy Sunday’s, holiday entertaining, or parties.
- Activities for KidsBeverages: non-alcoholicCelebrateDeath by ChocolateEat & DrinkGluten FreeHandmadeKids Snacks and LunchesParty Tips and TrendsSelf-serve barThanksgivingThanksgiving craftsThanksgiving Recipes
This autumn-themed hot chocolate bar is perfect for cold rainy days, after school play dates, and weekends in front of the fire watching movies.
- CelebrateDessertsEat & DrinkGreat Outdoors PartyParty Tips and TrendsSelf-serve bar
Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #LetsMakeSmores #CollectiveBias #sponsored
We don't have a fire-pit at our new home, and our indoor fireplace is enclosed in glass, but we love s'mores, and so had to come up with a creative solution, especially for when we like to take our dining on-the-go with us.
So I want to share with you how you can take s'mores with you. You don't always need a campfire to make S'mores. So this is perfect if you don't have a big yard or a firepit, are going camping, or hosting a party or event outdoors. You could set up a number of these on round bar tables, or at the beach. Think of the possibilities.
The best part is that you don't need a lot to set it up.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EggoWaffleBar #CollectiveBias
We love brunch. Almost every week I put on a big brunch for all of the family, and each week I like to mix up what I put out. Brunch is normally a serve yourself bar and is centered around a particular item, for example baked goods, a hot brunch, pancakes and quiche with fresh fruit have made their way onto the brunch table. This time, I put together a waffle bar.
A Spring themed waffle bar is perfect if you are hosting brunch, an afternoon party, or a party at school.