Over the summer when we aren't out and about, more often than not you will find us by the pool in our backyard. When it's hot out and you don't want those little wet feet pitter-pattering through the house to the kitchen, and you have guests popping over, having beverages at the ready is a must.
You don't need anything fancy either. A simple drink dispenser filled with water and ice can be topped up as needed, and can be moved indoors once the outdoor fun has ended. Fill canning jars with assorted delicious Lipton® Tea & Honey packets, and small tubs (with lids and spoons) with pink and regular powdered lemonade, and orange slices. Now you have adults and kids covered with refreshments they are sure to love.
Place plastic cups out with lids, and straws, and don't forget a permanent marker so that everyone can write their name on the lid of their drink.
Here are some facts about these new Lipton® Tea & Honey packets:
- The tea is only 5 calories per 8 oz serving
- The tea is sweetened with honey
- The tea is made from real tea leaves and real fruit flavors
- There are 6 flavors: Lemon, Peach Apricot, Black Currant Raspberry, Blackberry Pomegranate, Mango Pineapple, and Strawberry Açai Decaffeinated Iced Green Tea
- To celebrate the product announcement, Lipton is giving away a limited number of Lipton Tea & Honey samples. To receive free samples you can visit www.liptonteaandhoney.com
Tell me how you add flavor to your life and the first three people to comment on my blog will receive a sample of Lipton Tea & Honey to try for themselves!
For an extra entry to win the Lipton Tea & Honey kit share this sweepstakes with your friends on Twitter and Facebook by clicking the buttons below. Learn more about the amazing Lipton Tea & Honey Flavors on their Facebook page
Disclosure: This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Lipton Tea. The opinions and text are all mine. Official sweepstakes rules.