This decadent dark chocolate hot chocolate recipe is made with your favorite dark chocolate and is topped with a crushed dark chocolate OREO.
- Beverages: alcoholicBeverages: non-alcoholicEat & DrinkSelf-serve bar
We’ve got all things hot chocolate including delicious recipes, hot chocolate bars, homemade gifts, crafts, and more.
- Beverages: alcoholicBeverages: non-alcoholicEat & DrinkGluten Free
Fall and winter are the seasons for hot chocolate. You will love these hot chocolate recipes including alcoholic and non-alcoholic versions.
Looking for delicious, fun, and colorful summer drinks for kids? Check out these slushies and ice-cream floats. They will love them.
- Beverages: non-alcoholicBreakfast and BrunchEat & DrinkFruit recipesGluten Free
This 4-ingredient strawberry mango smoothie made with frozen produce is perfect for busy mornings, or a midday break. Kids will love it too.
This delicious peach bourbon iced tea recipe with ginger and turmeric is a delicious alternative to peach sweet tea with vodka.
- Beverages: non-alcoholicCelebrateEat & DrinkGirls Night InMother's DayTea Party
Are you hosting an afternoon tea party at home? We have put together a menu for you including delicious food and tea your guests will love.
- Beverages: alcoholicBeverages: non-alcoholicCelebrateEat & DrinkThanksgivingThanksgiving Recipes
This cinnamon apple slushie recipe is the perfect treat as we transition into fall. You can make it a cocktail by adding a splash of bourbon.
Make a homemade lemon thyme simple syrup that’s perfect to include in this homemade lemonade recipe, or add a splash of bourbon to create a delicious bourbon thyme lemonade cocktail.
- Beverages: non-alcoholicCelebrateEat & DrinkFree PrintablesKids Snacks and LunchesMovie Night FunParty Tips and TrendsSelf-serve bar
Host an epic self-serve milkshake bar inspired by My Little Pony: The Movie. Kids are going to love this along with the free printables and fun topping ideas. They are perfect for a My Little Pony party.