These white chocolate pumpkin spice s’mores bites with a pumpkin marshmallow are the perfect fall twist on traditional campfire s’mores.
Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SweetenTheSeason #CollectiveBias
I absolutely love s’mores. But sometimes I want to take it up to the next level and try new ways to make and serve them for parties because you can’t always toast marshmallows over a fire outdoors … you know, when it’s too cold, raining, and snowing outside.
These white chocolate pumpkin spice s’mores bites are perfect to make ahead for fall parties, only require 4 ingredients and about 6 minutes of cooking time. It doesn’t get easier than that. Plus, they allow busy moms to create yummy treats that are budget-friendly.
In full disclosure, these were supposed to be a combination of half white chocolate and half semi-sweet chocolate. BUT, someone (couldn’t possibly have been me) came home with BAKER’S Unsweetened Chocolate instead of BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate. Make sure to buy the correct one and then you can have a combination of both flavors.
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers
- 6 tbs melted butter
- 1 block BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 1 block BAKER’S White Chocolate
- JET-PUFFED Pumpkin Spice Mallows – 8oz
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F.
- Lightly spray a mini muffin pan.
- Combine the graham crackers and melted butter in a bowl and mix with a fork until well combined.
- Press the mixture into the muffin pans.
- Bake in the oven for about 3 minutes. Remove and set aside to cool just a little.
- Switch the oven over to the broiler.
- Roughly chop the chocolate and add that to the graham cracker cups.
- Top with a pumpkin spice marshmallow.
- Pop the tray back into the over under the broiler. Keep an eye on it. The marshmallows should be browned after around 3 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven and set aside to cool. Use a spoon to remove your bites from the baking tray and transfer to a serving tray.
Look for the Holiday Bake Center display at your local Walmart for all of your baking needs this holiday season.
What are you looking forward to baking this holiday season?
Please pin this post for later:
I like that these are so easy and quick to make! [client]