This green swamp water float drink is sure to be a hit for your Halloween parties.
Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SimplySparkling #CollectiveBias
Looking for a fun drink to serve to the kids this Halloween?
Whether it’s a class party, neighborhood party, or you are just looking for a fun beverage to serve to trick or treaters, this swamp water float is going to be a hit.
This recipe makes a large jug of swamp water.
- 4 cups pineapple juice
- 1 12oz can frozen limeade
- 3 12 oz cans Canada Dry Sparkling Seltzer Water
- 4 drops green food coloring
- 1 qt lime sherbet - softened
- Begin by adding the frozen limeade to your jug.
- Add the Canada Dry Sparkling Seltzer Water next, followed by the pineapple juice.
- Add a few drops of green food coloring. I added just 4 to get this color but feel free to add more or less depending on the color you want.
- Stir to combine. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Once ready to serve, fill each glass about 3/4 full of swamp water.
- Top with a scoop of lime sherbet and pop in a straw.
Canada Dry Sparkling Seltzer water is the perfect effervescent and bubbly all-natural addition to your Halloween beverages and is available at Kroger and Their Family of Stores (including Ralph’s, which is where I shop).
What is your favorite beverage to make with Canada Dry Sparkling Seltzer water?
Tip: Want to print this recipe? Click the ‘printer’ button located with the social sharing buttons.
Please pin this post for later: