This ginger pomegranate cocktail is the perfect way to kick off holiday entertaining whether you are celebrating Thanksgiving or Christmas.
Disclosure: I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are mine.
The leaves are changing from green to vibrant fall colors and are beginning to fall from the trees around our neighborhood. We haven’t made it through Halloween yet, but that doesn’t mean I haven’t started planning our Thanksgiving and Christmas menus. I love planning the perfect menu with flavors, a theme, and dishes that everyone will love, even those with dietary restrictions.
Do you love entertaining over the holiday season as much as I do? It makes me happy to pull together a delicious holiday meal and set a beautiful table for everyone to sit around together. Who else thinks that the best part of the meal is the leftovers the next day though? I can happily eat leftover turkey and ham for days.
A signature cocktail is a must-have when we are entertaining at home. This ginger pomegranate cocktail is light, refreshing, and the perfect accompaniment to serving appetizers as your guests arrive. I recommend offering two cocktail recipes when entertaining for the holiday’s, along with serving wine and beer. I’ve put together a list at the bottom of this post with other cocktails to choose from, including another pomegranate one.
Ginger pomegranate cocktail recipe
- Crios Rosé of Malbec
- Ginger Ale
- Pomegranate Arils
- Add your ice in a glass.
- Top with 1/3 cup of ginger ale.
- Top the glass with Crios Rosé of Malbec.
- Garnish with pomegranate arils.
Serve this cocktail for your holiday brunch as an alternative to mimosa’s and Bloody Mary’s. To turn this recipe into a delicious sangria add even more fresh fruit to it such as red grapes and red apple slices and serve it in a wine glass. Refrigerate it for at least 2 hours, but preferably overnight before serving it. Your guests will love this alternative to standard brunch drinks that everyone serves. Pair it with an omelet, croissants, fresh fruit, or a brunch board for grazing.
About Crios Rosé of Malbec
- Crios wine is a family-owned brand by Susana Balbo who is Argentina’s leading and most innovative winemaker.
- Crios in Spanish means “offspring” and was created by Susana as a tribute to her son, José, and daughter, Ana. Susana’s children have since joined the family business.
- Crios wines are harvested from specific areas in Mendoza and Salta in Argentina, where grapes are optimal.
- Each of the Crios wines have a background and a story behind them. The wines carry an inspirational message that also represents either a milestone in Susana’s personal and professional life or the story about how the wine was made.
The inspirational message of Crios wine
Look at life differently.
Life lessons and tasting notes of Crios wine
Susana Balbo, Argentina’s leading and most innovative winemaker, revolutionized the face of Malbec by taking a classic red wine and imagining something new.
Curiosity led Susana to make Rosé of Malbec. It’s a one-of-a-kind dry wine filled with notes of wild strawberry, red cherry, and hints of spice.
Crios Rosé of Malbec food pairing
Chicken and spicy Asian foods.
Brief descriptors of Crios Rosé of Malbec
Vibrant, dry, and full-bodied.
More holiday cocktail ideas
Are you looking for more cocktail recipes for entertaining guests at home this holiday season? You need to take a look at these:
- This spiced rum eggnog cocktail is the perfect after dinner drink.
- A peppermint bark martini is delicious for holiday parties.
- This kissed pear and caramel cocktail is perfect to enjoy in front of the fire.
- Just like the pomegranate cocktail recipe we’ve shared, this pomegranate pear cocktail is perfect for enjoying with appetizers.
- A golden dream bourbon cocktail is perfect for parties and after dinner.
What are your favorite cocktails to serve over the holiday’s? Have you tried cocktails with fresh pomegranate arils in them?
Please pin this post for later: