These gluten-free reindeer Christmas cookies are perfect for Christmas parties, cookie exchanges, and cookie decorating parties this holiday season.
- CelebrateChristmasChristmas RecipesCookiesEat & DrinkGluten Free
Want to create the perfect brunch platter for entertaining at home? These tips will help.
- AppetizersCelebrateChristmasChristmas RecipesEat & DrinkThanksgivingThanksgiving Recipes
Easy appetizer recipes using Triscuit from Chef Levi.
- CelebrateChristmasChristmas RecipesDessertsEat & Drink
These mini cranberry white chocolate cheesecakes are perfect for any occasion. Did you know that you can use frozen biscuits to make a delicious cheesecake base?
- Beverages: non-alcoholicCelebrateChristmasChristmas craftsChristmas RecipesEat & DrinkHandmadeTrash to Treasure
This DIY food stand and hot chocolate station is perfect for warm cozy holiday nights in front of the fire watching movies with the ones you love.
- AppetizersCelebrateChristmasChristmas RecipesEat & DrinkGift Guide: MenGift Guide: WomenHousewarming PartyPies and TartsSelf-serve barThanksgivingThanksgiving Recipes
This ginger pear tart is the perfect addition to your holiday entertaining party table.
- CelebrateChristmasChristmas RecipesEat & DrinkKids Snacks and Lunches
These three holiday snack ideas for kids are perfect for all of your Christmas celebrations and so easy kids can make them.
- Activities for KidsBeverages: non-alcoholicCelebrateChristmasChristmas RecipesEat & DrinkHandmadeWinter crafts
Disclosure: I received some really cool items from Oriental Trading to facilitate this post.
Winter is quickly approaching, and for some, snow is already falling.
I love nothing more in the cooler weather than to curl up on the couch in front of the fire surrounded by the people I love, drink hot chocolate, and watch a movie. But, give everyone a treat and kick up movie night a notch with these ideas.
My winter hot chocolate recipe is pretty simple.
I heat 50/50 2% reduced fat milk with half & half on the stove (enough per cup), stirring so that a skin doesn't form on top.
- CelebrateChristmasChristmas craftsChristmas RecipesEat & DrinkFree PrintablesHandmade
Looking for an adorable treat idea for the holidays? These reindeer food treat tubs are perfect for class parties, play dates … every…
Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EasyHolidayEats #CollectiveBias
Let's talk about easy entertaining today. Because, when home entertaining, I love to make things that look like you've put a lot of work into them, but really it took you mere minutes to whip up. And this delicious strawberry jalapeño cream cheese log is just that. It brings out the festive colors of the holiday season, but is one of the quickest appetizers you could make that your guests will love.
I've become a little obsessed with fruit spreads of late, and although I'd often put a little sugar in a homemade spread to sweeten it, this one doesn't need any extra sweetening as the Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Strawberry Jalapeño Fruit Spread is already naturally sweetened with honey, which gives it that perfect combination of sweet and spicy flavor.