This dark red wine Halloween Sangria recipe is the perfect way to celebrate Halloween with family and friends. Don’t forget the skull ice cubes.
Disclosure: This Sweet’N Low Halloween Sangria is part of a sponsored post for Socialstars #SweetNLowStars
Halloween calls for all things dark and spooky, and this very dark sangria is perfect for your Halloween celebrations.
- 1 bottle Ménage à Trois Midnight (or alternatively Apothic Dark Red Blend)
- 1/4 cup Cointreau orange liqueur
- 1 lime (squeezed)
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup black plums (in slices)
- 1/2 cup black Corinth grapes (preferred, or you can use regular black or red grapes)
- 1 pkt Sweet N Low
- Skull ice cubes - I used a skull ice cube tray to make these
- Pour water into the Skull ice cube tray and refrigerate until right before serving.
- Combine all other ingredients in a pitcher and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Add the skull ice cubes to your pitcher right before serving.
Tip: I found the fun green swizzle sticks at Walmart. Wash them thoroughly before use. The hand makes a great spoon for enjoying the fruit left in your glass.
Did you know Sweet’N Low is low calorie and diabetic friendly?
Please pin this post for later: