These Orange Scream Pudding Monsters are the perfect addition to your Halloween parties this year and they are quick and easy to make too.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
Have you tried Orange ‘S’Cream TruMoo that only comes into stores before Halloween?
If you are from down under, like me, it tastes like Jaffas. How I miss those little red balls of yumminess. I’ve had to hide it in the back of the refrigerator so I don’t have to share. The kids never look back there. If it’s not right in front of their face, they can’t see it. I did buy the original chocolate TruMoo for them though.
Using the Orange ‘S’Cream TruMoo I made these pudding monsters for Halloween.
Aren’t they adorable? I mean super scary!
My plan was to make Halloween themed dirt in a cup with layers of orange and chocolate pudding. When I saw these adorable monster cupcake toppers at Walmart though I immediately changed my mind.
What you need
- 2 cups Orange ‘S’Cream TruMoo
- 1 pkg Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- Googly eyes (large)
- Monster cupcake topper
Serving: This makes 2-4 pudding monsters, depending on the size of the cup used.
Combine the TruMoo and pudding mix according to the directions on the pudding packet. Refrigerate until set. Spoon the mixture into small tumblers. Very gently, place an eye on the inside of the glass.
Top with crushed Oreo’s and a monster cupcake topper.
- TruMoo Chocolate Milk has been formulated to contain nutritional benefits for your family and contains no high fructose corn syrup without sacrificing taste. It also provides 8 essential nutrients that kids need for critical development stages—making it a nutritiously delicious win-win for moms and kids.
- It’s fresh from your trusted dairy and does not contain artificial growth hormones or high fructose corn syrup.
- One 8-ounce serving of TruMoo provides as much calcium as 5 cups of broccoli and as much potassium as a small banana.
Please pin this post for later: