These Valentine’s Day gifts are the perfect way to show appreciation for your favorite teacher this Valentine’s Day.
The twins’ are having their class Valentine’s Day parties today. We made fun treats to share with the class, and Valentine’s for them to place into their friend’s mailboxes, but I wanted to make something special for each of the teachers too, so we bought each a plant, and made these Valentine’s Day cards to go with them.
Note: This project was originally created for Hewlett Packards’ MyPrintly website however that site is currently offline. You can still find some of the MyPrintly projects on the HP YouTube channel.
What You Need To Make Valentine’s Day Teacher Gifts
- Love Collage app
- HP 5×7 Flat Cards
- HP Photo Creations Software
How To Make Valentine’s Day Teacher Gifts
- Download the Love Collage app from the iTunes store.
- Import a photograph (or more if using a collage) from your camera roll, or take a new photograph(s) to use.
- Play around with the different collages, frames, stickers and effects available until you find a combination you are happy with.
- Click ‘share this image’ to save it to your camera roll, and feel free to send it out to social networks too if you like.
- Download the HP Photo Creations software and place the 5×7 flat cards into your printer.
- Choose the card design you want to use.
- Add the image you created using the Love Collage app to your card template and then alter the text as needed.
- Adjust your printer settings and ensure you put the HP flat card paper into your printer, and then print your cards. Don’t forget to save them first, just in case.
9. Hole punch either side of your card, and thread twine through the holes.
10. Wrap your card around a plant, bouquet of flowers, or other thoughtful gift and give it to your child’s teacher, neighbor, a grandparent, or other loved one this Valentine’s Day.
Pin this project for later.