Help kids with their handwriting with these handmade envelopes and notecards inspired by the children’s book, The Love Letter.
- Book PartyCelebrateCrafts for KidsFree PrintablesHandmadePaper CraftsValentine's DayValentine's Day crafts
- CelebrateDecorating the homeHandmadeThe AbodeValentine's DayValentine's Day crafts
Fabric and ribbon garlands are a quick and inexpensive way to add color and a shabby chic or farmhouse vibe to your home decor.
- CandyCelebrateEat & DrinkValentine's DayValentine's Day Recipes
This Valentine’s Day candy charcuterie board is perfect for celebrating Galentine’s Day with girlfriends.
- CelebrateFree PrintablesHandmadeValentine's DayValentine's Day crafts
These 10 last-minute Valentine’s Day classroom gifts to make are sure to put a smile on everyone’s face.
Valentine’s Day isn’t just about roses and candy, it’s about spending time with those you love. These 7 outdoor date ideas will leave lasting memories for the person you love.
- Activities for KidsBook PartyCelebrateHandmadeHandmade GiftsPaper CraftsValentine's DayValentine's Day crafts
These adorable ladybug Valentine’s Day cards are the perfect activity while reading Hugs & Kisses for The Grouchy Ladybug by Eric Carle.
- CelebrateHandmadePaper CraftsValentine's DayValentine's Day crafts
This hugs and kisses pennant garland is the perfect handmade decor not only for Valentine’s Day but to display year-round.
- Hiking with KidsInland Empire CaliforniaSouthern CaliforniaTravelValentine's Day
One of the most romantic hikes in Southern California is to Heart Rock in Crestline, located in the San Bernardino Mountains.
- CelebrateDecorating Kids SpacesFree PrintablesHandmadePaper CraftsThe AbodeValentine's DayValentine's Day crafts
This hugs and kisses handmade paper garland is sure to have your kids dreaming in no time.
- CelebrateEat & DrinkValentine's DayValentine's Day Recipes
Valentine’s Day fairy bread is a delicious and fun snack to share with kids this Valentine’s Day.