These Valentine’s Day gifts are the perfect way to show appreciation for your favorite teacher this Valentine’s Day.
Teacher Appreciation Week
- Cards, Invitations, and Gift WrapCelebrateTeacher Appreciation WeekValentine's Day
- Back To SchoolEat & DrinkFree PrintablesFruit recipesSouthern CaliforniaTeacher Appreciation WeekTravel
Get the kids outdoors to pick fresh blueberries and gift them to their favorite teacher with this free printable.
- Back To SchoolCelebrateHandmadeHandmade GiftsSuperhero PartyTeacher Appreciation Week
Teacher Appreciation gifts don’t have to be expensive, or elaborate, they just need to be thoughtful. They will love these gift ideas.
Whether it’s Teacher Appreciation Week or you are going back to school, this school supplies cake will be welcomed by everyone.
- Back To SchoolCelebrateHandmade GiftsTeacher Appreciation Week
This apple-themed gift for teachers is the perfect way to hide gift cards, small trinkets, and treats for your favorite teacher.
This pencil vase is not only a lovely gift for the teacher to put on her desk, but she will have extra pencils to hand out to her class too.
- Back To SchoolCelebrateTeacher Appreciation Week
The gifting of apples to teachers dates back to the 1700s. Show appreciation for your favorite teachers with this apple bag and gift tag.
- Beverages: non-alcoholicCelebrateEat & DrinkHandmadeKnitting, Crochet, and Yarn CraftsTeacher Appreciation Week
Looking for a delicious treat to surprise a neighbor, teacher, or friend this holiday season? Try a delicious pairing of Starbucks Holiday Blend and Walmart’s ‘The Bakery’ baked goods. Don’t forget to buy some for yourself too, the coffee and bakery item really do make a delicious pair, and a perfect brunch.
This week the twins school celebrated Teacher Appreciation Week. The school decided to celebrate each day using the word TEACH. Monday: 'T' –…
- Back To SchoolCelebrateHandmadeSewingTeacher Appreciation WeekTransfers
Make this easy reusable apple print market bag for your favorite teacher this Teacher Appreciation Day.